Old Christmas Special

I found a Ichika X Cast Christmas Special that I did on my drive, and yeah it's April but who cares so I'm posting it.

"Nyahahaha! Atua blesses you all with mistletoe!" Angie heartedly laughed as she pointed to the mistletoe she hung earlier, that was above Korekiyo and Kirumi in a spacious doorway of her dorm. Nearly everyone was there, apart from Ichika, Maki, Miu, Kokichi and Himiko. Kirumi and Korekiyo looked at each other awkwardly and quickly pecked each others cheek, a small blush forming from embarrassment, while the others giggled lightly. Clearing her throat, Kirumi looked over to Angie. A pissed off Maki walked into the room with a glum looking Kokichi behind her.

He looked up, and he's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oooo! Mistletoe, who was the unlucky party to kiss-"

"What must you gain from this Yonaga-San?" Kirumi had ignored Kokichi's excitement and narrowed her eyes at Angie.

"Atua tells me that, it's about time Ichika kisses one of us! So I have hung up this mistletoe to see who will kiss her first!" You could practically see the flash of glee that awakened in everyone's eyes as they listened to Angie. Miu had walked in with her usual cockiness and said she was 'fashionably late'.

"Who said a cum dumpster like you is fashionable?"

"Heeee! Shut up you rat, w-what were you guys talking about anyway?" Her blush at Kokichi's insult had surprisingly died down quickly and looked towards Angie as Himiko tiredly walked in, with a yawn. After explaining the plan she had set up. Miu immediately pushed Kokichi off of her, who had leaned into her side and squealed.

"Haha! I'm gonna kiss Kaeru first before you virgin losers!" She ripped the mistletoe of the doorframe and ran out the door before anyone could react. The others looked at each other with a longing look and gleam of competition before stumbling over each other; even pushing chairs and tables to the side or at one another in a attempt to catch up with Miu.

"Get back here you whore!" Kokichi was the first out of the door, as he raced down the hallway, escaping Kaito's failed attempt to grab him and Rantaro's quick fingers appearing in his vision out of nowhere. Angie ran with her arms in the air carefree, Korekiyo simply speed walked as he observed the others, and the rest ran and tumbled over each other. Miu was still ahead as she sprinted with the early headstart, before someone's hand caught her ankle making her fall to the floor with a thud.

"I am terribly sorry Iruma-Chan but I need this!" Kiibo crouched down to her level before snatching the mistletoe from Miu's grip and ran away from a incoming Kaede as he yelled to her with guilt in his voice.

"Kiibo, please get back here! This is too much of a good opportunity to waste and Ichika is too adorable for me not to kiss her!" Kaede chased after him before stumbling back from a sudden force that pushed her into the wall from her side. A kick to Kiibo's back had him tumbling to the floor, Kirumi looked upon him before gracefully taking the leaf out of Kiibo's hand and sprinting down the hall like a olympic athlete.

She ran down the narrow stairway and heard a stampede of footsteps just above her, encouraging the maid to go faster. She reached the ground floor and searched for Ichika, before spotting her at the popular cherry blossom tree with some kid making their way towards her. Kirumi hadn't noticed that she had stopped in her tracks before she was pushed to the floor by Rantaro gently, as he took the leaf from her hand and ran toward the cherry blossom tree, with his other classmates behind him.

Now that Ichika was in sight, it was on sight for each other, as they all raced you the hill to the cherry blossom tree. Kaito approached the top of the tree first with his sudden burst of strength and pushed Rantaro, making the green haired man roll down the hill, like a child. With the left in Kaito's hand, he walked forward a couple of steps before being pulled back by Kokichi on his back, and by Angie pulling on Kokichi's back.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, GET OFF OF ME KOKICHI!"

"TELL THAT TO ANGIE YOU IDIOT!" Angie pulled on Kokichi's shirt so hard that it resulted in all three of them tumbling down the hill, making Kaito drop the leaf and allowing Miu to pick it up.

"HAHA ITS MINE NOW BITCHES!" She cackled, while the three rolled down the hill, and joined Rantaro at the bottom, who simply sat there watching the scenes unfold in front of him.

"I'm sure you can call this karma on your behalf Kaito." He laughed darkly before having a hand push his face to the side.

"Oh shut up avocado man!" Kokichi puffed as he tried to escape the entanglement of Angie and Kaito. Meanwhile, Ichika had been playing music into her earphones so she didn't know the scene bestowing behind her. The kid that had asked her to come up here was taking a while so she put the music on to entertain her thoughts before they came. In truth the kid that had came to confess to Ichika had been pushed out of the way by Miu, who had been apologized to by Kaede for all their behaviour, but she was cut short when Miu spoke those lines and made a beeline for Miu, tackling her. The leaf dropped to the ground and Tenko held up between her fingers in awe, with a big blush on her face.

"I get kiss Ichika with this simply leaf? Oh my god. I have the leaf. So I can kiss Ichika, yes-" She was interrupted by Ryoma simply taking the leaf out of her hands, and staring up and her.

"You degenerate ma-" She didn't finish her sentence since Ryoma's eyes had stared into her soul and creeped her out. Himiko was now behind Ryoma and pushed the short man down the hill, grabbing the leaf and went to tap Ichika's shoulder.
She tapped it before being pushed down the hill herself by Shuichi.

"Finally, took you quite some.. Shuichi? Guys? What are you doing here?" Everyone stopped in their tracks as they all looked over to Ichika, as she took out her earphones. Shuichi held the mistletoe in front of her with a blush, before it clicked for her. She leaned forward with a smirk, and a flustered Shuichi leaned in too. Their lips were mere inches apart before the leaf was snatched out of his hand from above, and he was pushed back.
Maki sat in the cherry blossom tree with a lighter and the mistletoe in hand. It wasn't long before everyone was shouting at her not to burn in. She jumped down, walked up to Ichika and kissed her hard, with a chaste kiss before quickly burning the mistletoe.

"There, I won, game over." She said before walking off as everyone whined, walking back with her to Angie's dorm room. Leaving Ichika with a smirk and the kid who was originally pushed by Miu to walk up to her.

"So um, I was originally going to confess to you, but there's no point in that is there?"

"Nope."

"I understand, have a good day and Christmas." They waved before getting tripped by Kokichi and rolled down the hill.

"Nee-hee-hee!"

"KOKICHI!"

"What? It had to be done."

"NO I DIDN'T!"

---------------

1275 words