(Y/N): "That is alot."

Suddenly an Egg Boi saw a bunch of other Sconce and managed to eat up most of it causing him to mutate where multiple guns and truck infused into him, turning the dumbass minion into this.

Mutated Egg Boi: "GOING COMMANDO!!!"

(Y/N): "Fuck..."

One of its legs took a full vertical swipe at you before swinging it downward, flinging you away before recovering from it and delivered a right hooked punch. The creature got up and was literally pissed.

(Y/N): "Time to crack this egg wide open!"

Pulling out your sword, you hacked part of it's body only to unleash loaded guns and open fire. You dodged all them as you shot back. Because of all the Sconce it eaten, the Egg Boi was surprisingly nimble but using your Flesh Hooks allowed you to get the upper hand by tearing its guns off along with its legs and blast that fucker sky high. Likely to be blown up.

(Y/N): "For a second there I thought I was gonna be Sunnyside Up."

Cherri: "How about being a breeding bull instead?~"

(Y/N): "Now what does that mea-"

🍋

Before you know it, Cherri pinned you to the burning building with her on top and kissed you whilst butt-naked as she tore off your outfit and inserted your dick inside her pussy. You simply gave in knowing she REALLY needs it. In every minute, Cherri squeezed her body hard onto yours. Despite the building collapsing all around them, you horn dogs weren't even hurt despite the burning sparks flicking near you.

🍋 Ends

You brought the rest of the Sconces to the hotel. Alastor smiled widely at the sight of this.

Alastor: "My boy I would hug you and someday I will NEVER let you go after seeing the motherlode you brought...along with that lovely intercourse with that one-eyed feminine fellow."

(Y/N): "You knew?"

Alastor: "Y/N, I always watch your performances. ALWAYS."

(Y/N): "Okay...what are you gonna do with all these Sconces?"

Alastor: "Good question. I have no idea but in the next chapter we will get our answers and hope it comes soon at the 31st of this month on a very special person's birthday. Stay tuned.~"

(Y/N):