— Gee, you're definitely hungry, but I don't have anything feline — I said, walking into the bathroom and taking one of my towels, also navy blue.  Most of my belongings were in such colors: navy blue, blue, dark purple and dark gray, which made the interior of the building seem cool, simple, sharp and depressing, maybe because when I was finishing the interior I didn't feel too happy, everything depressed me  and overwhelming, made me lonely and worried that I would be alone forever.  At the time, loneliness seemed to me to be the worst misfortune that could have happened to me, but life has painfully shown me that it can be even worse.

Or maybe I have built this house just so that one day someone will appear in it who will give it colors, bring it back to life, fill it with energy and make me love this place, because although I call it home, I don't feel here  like at home.

I immediately started drying the hair of my new companion in order not to get sick.  Only then did I get a better look at him.  He had red hair with lighter, unevenly spaced stripes and white patches, shiny, healthy eyes, he looked well-groomed, so he probably had some kind of owner.  He couldn't be older than two months.  After a moment's thought, I took some meat out of the refrigerator that I was going to cook in the morning, cut a large piece and cut it finely, and served it on a small white plate, setting it on the floor.  Next to it, in a wide mug that someone once gave me, with my name on it, I left water.  The kitten ate a little, but not everything, came up to me as if he wanted me to take him somewhere with me.

— You must be afraid to be alone, huh?  Okay, then come with me.

I took him to my bedroom, where I resumed reading the script while stroking his soft hair almost automatically.  He quickly curled up and fell asleep, it must have been a day full of excitement for him.  In my free time I'll have to find his master somehow.

Meanwhile, the scenes that I read grew more and more interesting.  More than once I rolled my eyes, opened them wide in amazement.  This novel was completely different from "Why R U", more delicate, yet it carried a message that I understood so well. The main characters had a lot of secrets that were on their conscience, but were unable to talk to each other about them.  It meant that in my private life I didn't want to lie to anyone, I didn't want misunderstandings and understatements. I always made it clear, I spoke openly about what I want and what I do not like.

The moment I was almost falling asleep, I read the description of one of the scenes, but I almost didn't get it.  I was too sleepy, looked around for the kitten, saw that he was still sleeping in the same place, almost in the middle of the bed, I settled back and let sleep take me.

I was supposed to meet New the next day.  Just thinking about it made me feel oddly excited and a little anxious.  I texted him asking where he wanted to eat.  He wrote back that he would not give me the address, but that he'd show me his seat when we got there.

I decided to take the kitten with me, packing it in a backpack, which I put on the front, to keep an eye on everything.  I didn't want to leave him alone at home, fearing that, scared and lonely, he would go mad and cause damage.

The cat turned out to be a blessing that finally allowed me to break the ice between me and New.

— Oh, did you take your kitty with you?  How is it? What's his name?  — He asked, barely saying hello.

—He doesn't actually have a name yet, I found him in front of my house the night before and decided to look after him until I found his owner.

— Oh, I thought he was yours — New made a sulky face, pushing his lower lip forward.

—You're cute — I said, giving him my warmest smile.

— I'm not cute.

—You are, you are.  Should I take a picture and show you?