~~~~~~<<<<< SHOW INFORMATION >>>>>~~~~~~

Length: 3 meters.

Height: 1 meters.

Weight: Between 27 to 45 kilograms.

Diet: Carnivore (Omnivore).

AggressivenessKiller Instincts.

The Troodon Pectinodon is one of the oldest dinosaurs in the history of the park, since this is a dinosaur cloned by InGen to be one of the dinosaurs that would be part of Jurassic Park, but since these are too unstable, "John Jammond" himself "(Father of Jurassic Park) ordered these dinosaurs to be put down, but instead it was decided to keep them a secret until the 1993 incident occurred and the Troodons were left free on the island.

The Troodon is a very dangerous dinosaur, too aggressive and too intelligent for a dinosaur (surpassing Velociraptor in intelligence), this being a very difficult dinosaur to contain due to its great aggressiveness and great intelligence, it is not planned to be an attraction for Jurassic World, due to being a very unpredictable dinosaur.

This dinosaur is a dinosaur that is not at all friendly with other species except for its own species, being this a small predator, it is a dinosaur that prefers to be with others of its kind and thus hunt the unfortunate victims that fall on its prowl, confirming that it is a predatory dinosaur that attacks in packs.

It has been confirmed that this dinosaur prefers to be in a group of more than 9 specimens, which makes it even more dangerous to be in such a large group.

Its behavior is very unpredictable, it has been seen wandering in its enclosure without signs of aggressiveness, but when it is bothered it does not hesitate to attack, and sometimes it just stays static and stares at a target (the prey), and sometimes it has been seen very upset and running around the enclosure to a point where he stands still and then hides in the small forest of his holding enclosure, these behaviors are highly abnormal and are under investigation.

LAST MINUTE UPDATE

The death of 3 workers who were in charge of feeding the Troodons has been reported, but a carelessness was enough for a couple of these dinosaurs to maim the workers in a matter of seconds, but that was not all, the enclosure was open in the part where the workers entered with the food, which used the escape of 3 specimens from the enclosure. The PCU (Product Containment Unit) did not take long to receive code 19 of the 3 loose species, so they went as quickly as possible to capture the specimens, during the capture a member of the team was injured, but the specimens were captured and sent back to his containment facility.

But minutes after that injured team member was taken to the infirmary, he began having seizures and foaming at the mouth and was totally paralyzed under anesthesia.

After some investigations it was possible to verify that all these symptoms are due to the fact that the specimen that attacked him had a type of paralyzing poison in his mouth, this has already been investigated and is mentioned in the lost file of "Henry Wu"

In Jurassic World, the Troodon is a species totally similar to its real counterpart, this means that its DNA is not altered at all, but that the genetic sequence of the cloned species is totally pure and natural which makes it nothing more and nothing less than the most natural, pure and realistic dinosaur in the park, but because its behavior is too abnormal, it was decided to keep it a secret so as not to have problems with the staff, much less with the visitors of the park, currently the species is still under investigation.