Episode 10: USJ Incident part 2

Start from the beginning

Then Fasttrack quickly dashes towards the Nomu without anyone noticing and he quickly carried both Aizawa, Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta and places them with the rest of the students making everyone surprised to see that Jon disappeared in a second and appeared while carrying Aizawa and the rest of the students.

Kaminari: "Woah...This transformation is faster than Iida!"

Yaoyorozu: "Aizawa-Sensei!"

Jirou: "Sen...sei."

They were horrified as they saw Aizawa as arm broken and so does his face covered in blood.

Fasttrack: "You still want to fight that thing and die that badly?"

Bakugo and the rest fell silent with what Jon said while looking at Aizawa.

Fasttrack: "Remember this, Weaklings can't choose how they die. You'll be wise to remember that."

Fasttrack dashes in front of the villains ready to attack them while Bakugo and the rest were just watching him from the back.

Shigaraki: "Another Hero, huh? *Sighed* Well...You all go and kill him!"

Villain 1: "Let's go even though he got a Speed Quirk!"

Villain 2: "We had a numbers advantage!"

Fasttrack: "You'll regret this cause..."

Fasttrack began dashing them and jumped over them while Fasttrack pressed the Omni symbol and a green bright light covered Fasttrack changing into one of his powerful aliens named Humungousaur.

Humungousaur: "You'll get a Humungousorry by Humungousaur!"

Everyone in U.S.J was stunned to see a giant dinosaur in the middle of the fountain area and when he went down it create a huge earthquake knocking down every villain who is close to him.

Bakugo: "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Kirishima: "Amazing! That has to be the greatest and manliest entrance that I ever see in my entire life?!"

Kaminari: "Besides that! Jon-Sensei's transformation is a freaking dinosaur! How cool is that?!"

Midoriya was mumbling about how strong Humungousaur is and how he will compare to All Might's strength.

Yaoyorozu: "Amazing! So this is one of Jon-Sensei's strongest transformations that we ever see!"

Jirou: "Looks like Jon-Sensei said they are sorry for messing with him."

Villain 3: "Impossible?! How is there a freaking dinosaur here?! Especially where is the blue lizard?!"

Villain 4: "It's even bigger than Ryukyu!"