Episode 1: Planet Terra

Jon P.O.V

Hey everyone! Did you miss me? If yes, then I am sorry cause I am busy and to help you guys with what happened to me I'll be showing you guys the recap from the beginning. 

First, Gwen and Kevin left the team for our Cousins to continue her college with Kevin, then we meet Ben's new partner Rook Blonko. We had a lot of adventures and fun on Earth and different planets like discovering an alien underground town called Undertown, stopping the Annihilargh the universal bomb, transforming into Alien X to create the universe again, and much more, but there are also enemies along the way like Kyber the Huntsman who wants Ben's head as a trophy, Dr. Psychobos, Malware, Vilgax the Conqueror of Worlds and most important of all we have to stop Maltruant from activating his own Annihilargh again by time-traveling at the start of the universe so that he creates his own universe with his image, but we managed to defeat him and starts the recap of Ben and mine story, but my story will begin without him.

It's been 2 years since my adventure with Ben and Rook and here I am on my very own spaceship cause I'll be doing solo adventuring without my little brother Ben and Rook since they have their own mission during those adventures with Ben and Rook, I got 19 more aliens that I unlock and I got the Master Control with the help of Ultimate Gray matter and without telling Ben that he didn't think about it, but I didn't want to use it until it an emergency.

In space with my personal spaceship, I went to the other planet, as I suddenly heard an emergency call so I immediately answer it and a hologram of Grampa Max appeared in front of me.

"Jon." He said. "I have an emergency signal from the other Plumbers HQ from the planet called Terra which is similar to our planet."

"Like Earth?"

"Exactly." He said as he continue to explain this emergency. "Magistratus Nezu who is a former Galvan, but he was caught by an Alien Hunter and was being experimented turning him into this."

Then he shows me a hologram of Nezu who looks like a chimera.

"And he wants you over there cause something that we agreed on." He said. "Oh! Also, an important detail about this planet cause this planet that looks like Earth, but there's a slight difference."

"What is different between our Earth and their planet Terra?"

"Well the people here didn't know about aliens yet and also humans were born with the superpower called Quirks and they have a Hero Society system there."

"Quirks, huh?"

Then he looks back to the hologram Grampa Max.

"Okay, Grampa, but do they also have the underground town full of aliens called the Undertown as well?"

"Yes, during our attack Nezu inform me that aliens also lived in underground towns as well like Undertown."

"Thanks for the information, Grampa. See ya."

"Make me proud."

With that, I end the call and headed straight to the planet called Terra to meet up with one of Grampa's old Plumber members, Magistratus Nezu, then I activate the invisible cloak on my ship so that their satellite won't detect me and my spaceship.

"Looks like a job for me! It's Hero Time!" 

3rd P.O.V

In the afternoon in the middle of the forest called Beast Forest, there's a group of people in the middle of the open field waiting for something or someone. The first group is the Principal of the U.A Highschool name Nezu a highly intellectual person and he was with the teacher of both Class 1-A and Class 1-B with three more teachers. First from Class 1-A Homeroom Teacher named Shoto Aizawa aka Eraserhead next from Class 1-B name Skijiro Kan aka Vlad King and the last two were Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight, and Number Hero who became a teacher name Toshinori Yagi aka All Might.