Episode 7: Visiting Undertown

3rd P.O.V

After Jon defeats Ectoplasm using Big Chill by freezing him inside, he went back to the Principal's Office where Nezu and Midnight who is wearing the female Plumbers uniform.

Nezu: "Ah! There you are, Jon."

Jon: "Sorry that I am late since some students want to ask me some questions."

Midnight: "Don't worry it happens sometimes when a new teacher comes here to teach the students."

Jon: "Anyway, so what do you want to talk about, Nezu?"

Nezu: "I want you headed to Undertown to investigate the smug dealer of alien tech and I want you to take Midnight as well to be your partner in this case so that she can see want the Undertown is."

Jon: "That's fine by me. *Look at Midnight* C'mon I'll use my car to get there also are you by any chance good at archery? *Look at Nezu* Anyway see ya, Nezu!"

Midnight: "Looks like it will be a fun adventure~."

With that Jon and Midnight left the Principal's Office and headed to the garage to get Jon's car.

Mini Timeskip

Jon's car looks like a sports car with the color green and black.

They were headed to the very end of the city where fewer people are

Midnight: "So where is this place where aliens live and why we didn't notice yesterday, also your car looks nice."

Jon: "Thanks and we're headed to a grocery where aliens can buy alien products here on Terra it also had an invisible force shield so that humans can't hear and see what happen so that there will be no incident also here's advice don't get too excited 'cause it may start a panic."

Then Jon stops the car and headed outside to see a grocery store name Mr. Baumann's Jr.

There they headed inside and Midnight is shocked to see real aliens, not humans with mutation, but real aliens from across the cosmos going about their business by shopping delicacies, products, and supplies that are literally out of this world

There they headed inside and Midnight is shocked to see real aliens, not humans with mutation, but real aliens from across the cosmos going about their business by shopping delicacies, products, and supplies that are literally out of this world. Hell, some of the food products are still alive.