Episode 4: Ultimatrix Part 2

3rd P.O.V

After Rath turns back into Jon with Kota's apologies and heads inside the Homebase into their living room, then Jon tells Kota that he is a Plumber an intergalactic law enforcer and that aliens exist and his Ultimatrix can turn into a different kind of alien

Kota: "Awesome! That means that from outer space that there are aliens out there and you can change into different kinds of aliens with your watch!?"

Jon: "Yup, but promise me that you won't tell anyone but this since this planet doesn't know about the existence of aliens here and I promise that after I explain the rest of the conversation to them, then I can transform one of my new aliens, how about it? Deal?"

Kota: "Deal!"

Jon: "Great! *Look at everyone* Sorry about that, Rath gets angry all the time."

All Might: "It's alright, Young Jon."

Aizawa: "Most importantly why did you suddenly change alien when the kid punch you between your leg?"

Jon: "Well I add a function when someone punched me between my leg it automatically turn me into Rath."

Vlad King: "That's a very good function. When you become unable to move by being punched within that area it can change into Rath very impressive."

Jon: "Anyway *Look at Aizawa* You want to how the difference between the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix, am I right? *Then look at All Might* Then also my villains, right?"

Both of them nod and everyone was also interested as well.

Jon: "The difference between the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix is that the Omnitrix can contain billion of alien DNA, but the Ultimatrix contain a little bit, but it has one thing that the Ultimatrix had than the Omnitrix."

Aizawa: "And that is?"

Jon: "You see, the Ultimatrix has the ability to hyper-evolve some of my aliens into their Ultimate Form, granting them new powers and new abilities that make them more powerful than ever. The Ultimatrix does this thanks to a special feature called the Evolutionary Function. The Evolution Function works by placing the DNA of the alien in a certain simulation, making it suffer the worst possible scenario in millions of theoretical years in order to "Force" evolution in the genetic code in the virtual environment, the evolutionary developments are then modified into the existing DNA. This "Survival of the fittest" method of evolving the aliens makes the Ultimates more suited for combat."

Everyone was eyes widen, not only did Jon watch only transform into an extraterrestrial from this universe but has the ability to evolve his forms into their Ultimate Forms. Nezu though was shocked and amazed at the same time. Albedo one of Azmuth's assistants makes the Ultimatrix the ability to evolve the alien's forms into a more powerful version of themselves.

Pixie-Bob: "Can you please show us an example of these Ultimate Forms, Jon? Pretty please?"

Kota: "Yeah! I want to see it too!"

Jon: "Sure.

Stands up and activates the Ultimatrix and turns the face plate to search for a specific alien to choose from and then slowly and gently pushes the Ultimatrix turning into an alien name Spidermonkey.