Devil Hidden

*People talking*
*Visage of One For All talking/Thoughts/Power/Quirk*

"The First round of Tournament begins" Announces Nadare as all of the crowd went crazy at that. "Our First fight is between two warriors one is coming from the great Sellzen family. He is to be their next family head so he knows how to handle himself in tense situations. He is none other than the heir of Sellzen family please welcome Freed Sellzen." Says a man with weird eyebrows who is commentating for the Tournament smiles.

A young man with short white hair and red eyes. He is dressed in clerical clothing and has a disturbing smile on his face.

"Coming from a renowned family such as Sellzen he must have been trained by some really good teachers

"Coming from a renowned family such as Sellzen he must have been trained by some really good teachers. What do you think my best friend, Kakashi." The man continues and the person sitting next to him is his partner who says in tired voice "I am not so sure about that, Guy. Having expenses on your side is one thing while having power on your side is completely another. Simply one could get a bodyguard with money but they can't guard themselves with it."

"You are right about that, Kakashi. Let's see who is he fighting against." Says Guy as he introduces Freed's opponent saying "He is deluded in mystery, from where he is one don't know. From where he is going one doesn't care but that is where their fall lies. Coming from hideous grounds his power is unknown, Please welcome Midoriya Izuku."

Izuku walks in with a black armor and looks at Freed with determination. Nedare stood in between them and asks both the competitors to come face-to-face as Freed walks towards Izuku and smiles when he was right infront of Izuku.

Nadare says "Okay, So the rules are simple

Nadare says "Okay, So the rules are simple. You both will fight until your opponent doesn't say, 'That he quits'. Also no use of lethal attacks, trying to use one is sudden disqualification. Both fighters ready." Izuku nods and Freed also nods.

Freed then suddenly laughs like a maniac before holding his stomach due to laughing so hard after a few seconds he calms down for a second and says "You are trying to fight me. You? Some peasant want to fight me." Izuku didn't reply just stood there and listen to Freed laughing at him.