max and nikki baby twins

After their horrofied case and there honey moon they went to get a gene to put inside nikki so max and nikki have a baby " ugh i dont see i have to get pregnet how come you dont wanna get pregnet?" Nikki complained as she entered the clinc with max to check on their baby " i already told you i dont like being a prego women" max sang happily nikki groaned already in a bad mood and when nikki got called they put gel on her belly and run a baby monitor on her stomach they saw two hearts that means they having twins " oh my god nikki! Were having twins! I think there girls!" Max jump up and down in excitement then basil burst in "twins! Oh im so delighted" basil excaimed happily then chip n dale burst in also " oh nikki you and max must be so proud" chip cried in happy tears "yeah so proud it could hurt in the end" nikki mumbled grumply max heard her and kissed her cheek " oh hun" max said happily well i guess we should think of the names for them as nikki,max,chip,dale,basil and dawson walked out of the clinc as the got photos of the baby ultra sound "i already got them" nikki said smiling " what is it" basil asked excitedly " jenny,and grace" nikki said " really nikki? Youre naming those lame names to our girls?" Max asked nikki glared and shouted " whos having a baby here?!" "Okay im sorry i was joking " max said scaring as her family got scared too nikki smiled as she cant wait to welcome jenny and grace to the world.