CHAPTER 8

Kol

The door revealed the goddess herself, I had no idea what type of dress she was wearing but fuck she looked so hot. It was a blue strap dress with flowers, it was long and it reached the floor. It exposed a lot of her chest that I could see the split between her boobs, I licked my lips unconsciously forgetting that she was waiting for me to say something.

"Damn" I whispered making her chuckle, my eyes looked up at her face and she was already looking at me with a smirk. I took a step forward towards her and I got a whiff of her perfume, she gently pushed her hair behind her back and looked up at me.

"You look beautiful" she smiled at my compliment and rolled her eyes in amusement, of course it's her favorite activity, rolling her eyes everytime she's embarrassed or shy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against my chest then leaned closer to her ear.

"Do that one more time and I'll give you a real reason to roll them" I kissed her cheek softly and pulled back with an innocent smile. She was stunned to say the least, she cleared her throat and was about to roll them but stopped herself on time.

I gave her my hand and she put hers in mine then we made our way to my car. I walked her to her side and opened the door for her. When I shut the door I looked up releasing a sigh because what did I do to get to see this gorgeous woman everyday, and she's going on a date with me. I'm literally winning in life.

"Nice car" she said looking around, I had dark brown leather seats and the car smelt nice and I was happy about it.

"Thank you" I replied as I drove towards our destination, I was going to take her to this restaurant that I used to go to alone. It's not sad, I just liked my alone time. The place had some rich snobs but they usually stare at you until they get bored and sometimes they laugh obnoxiously loud that they make you want to leave but generally the restaurant was a nice place.

"Sorry for what happened today with my boss, she can be mean when she wants" I started the conversation, I was holding the steering wheel from the bottom while I leaned my head back against the chair.

"Hmm don't worry about it, she's not that scary" Valentina replied looking straight at the road in front of us, when she turned to look at me she found me already staring at her. I focused back on the road before I kill the both of us because her beauty was distracting me.

"Still, it wasn't okay for her to react like that." I stopped the car in front of the restaurant and got out walking to Valentina's side. I pulled the door open and gave her my hand to help her out of the car.

I threw the key to the lobby boy and he caught them, he smiled politely and nodded his head. We walked inside the restaurant and it wasn't that full, only a few tables, some had old couples and others tables had a younger group of people.

We were guided to our table and we sat down, I noticed that Valentina was looking at the table a few feet away. And of course one of the guys sitting there was also looking back at her, she turned her head away from his gaze and grabbed the menu.

"Do you know him?" I asked curiously, the table where he was had two women, him and another guy. It looked like a double date. Valentina shook her head no not verbally answering my question, I knew there was more to the story but I didn't want to push it.

"You sure, because he doesn't wanna stop looking this way." I said with an attitude, I don't know what was making me upset. The fact that he was looking at her like she was a piece of meat or that she wasn't telling me the full truth about this guy.

"Just ignore him Kol and let's enjoy our dinner" she replied closing the menu, I was about to reply to her comment when the waiter interrupted me. We ordered our food and I poured me some wine that was on the table, I stayed quiet feeling her eyes burn holes on my head.

"So you're not going to say anything?" She asked making me look up, her eyes were intensely holding eye contact and I was fighting the urge to look away.

"What do you want me to say Valentina?" I said lowly with a disappointed tone, a few minutes later our food was served and we talked about our day but I wasn't feeling well. His attention on Valentina was making me angry and I don't usually get angry I thought I've buried that feeling somewhere deep.

"He's my ex" I heard her say, I quickly looked up with a look of disbelief. She had her fingers intertwined in front of her with a serious look, I chuckled and nodded my head at what she said.

"We haven't spoken in over a year, so I guess he's surprised to see me." She said taking a sip of her drink, I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me with a confused look. He had short brown hair and soft features no beard and no moustache, typical rich boy.

"Very bad taste Valentina" I said while still looking at him, I watched as he excused himself and started walking towards our table. I rolled my eyes and looked at Valentina.

"I know..." She sighed sounding frustrated, the guy stopped right next to us and smiled.

"Hello, Valentina" he said to her, she looked up at him with an unreadable look and rolled her eyes.

"Ryan" she replied without looking at him, I was intensely staring between the two of them and just waited impatiently for him to leave but her silence didn't seem to convince him so he looked at me instead.

"I'm Ryan, nice to meet you" he gave me his hand to shake and I stared at it for a moment before grabbing it.

"Kol" he smiled and pulled his hand back,

"Val, I'm surprised to see you here. It's been a while, and you still look...hot" he started speaking to her pretending that I wasn't even there, I stayed quiet and watched the situation.

"I was doing fine until I saw you" she replied sounding angry, he laughed and put his hand pushing her hair behind her ear. I hated it, I hated how he thought it was okay to do that.

"Don't say that, I know you miss me Valentina..." His hand slide towards her cheek and his fingers caressed her skin and that was it for me, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back.

"Ryan right? I advise you to leave, you're making her uncomfortable" I said politely, I didn't want to start anything that I'll regret but he was pushing my buttons. He yanked his arm away and grabbed Valentina by her arm and pulled her up. I stood up and walked right between them making him let her go.

"Touch her again and see what happens" I said feeling the adrenaline rush all over my body, I won't lie I missed feeling this way. Whenever I felt this way, something bad happens but this time I won't be the one getting beaten.

"What are you gonna do? Hm Kol. Nothing, you're nothing..." He was about my height and wasn't intimidating at all even if he tried to come closer to my face, it wasn't working, he just looked stupid.

"I touch her however I want and you won't do shit" he pushed my chest but I didn't even budge, I watched as his hand made its way behind me where Valentina was standing, his right hand touched her bicep in a way to pull her to him so I grabbed his arm and twisted to the side making him scream in pain.

"I warned you" I mumbled with a smile, my free hand punched him right on his jaw making him stumble back. I didn't even know if I broke his arm or not but I made sure it really was by twisting even more until I heard a loud crack. The boy was crying like a little bitch as he held on to his fucked up arm in horror. God it feels good...

****************************************
Hey! Another one.

Bye

-S