INTRODUCTION

Miss Valentina was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire 14 years of living, she was 20 years old which was only a 6 year gap, it wasn't that bad you know.

The woman was literally a goddess, she always painted her nails black and red was her favorite color. How did I know that you might ask, well, through the long hours of watching her from my bedroom window I realized that she loves reading, her blonde hair was always wavey because she doesn't straighten it and before bed for some reason she disappears for like an hour and then she comes back to change into her night gowns. I wonder how many she has, so far I counted over 10 different color gowns.

"Kol!" I heard my mother call for me, I jumped startled from how loud she yelled. You're probably wondering why I have a boy name when I was a girl, well when I was born they thought I was boy so they named me 'Kol'  but when they did tests and stuff they realized I was intersex and that theory was proven when I started to grow boobs.

I walked away from the window and went downstairs, my mom had a smile on her face and she was holding a basket.

"What is that?" I asked curiously, she pulled the cover and I saw a still steamy pie freshly made by her. It looked and smelled delicious that my taste buds started watering.

"This is for Miss Valentina, last time she said my apple pie was delicious so I made her one. Go give it to her" she said softly, my mother didn't work because my dad didn't want her to. He told her that the job he had was enough for all of us and he was capable of taking care of every expenses of the house, so my mother just stayed home and takes care of me and the house.

I hesitantly grabbed the small basket from her hand and headed towards the door. When I left my house, I stared at Miss Valentina's door and swallowed hard. I was starting to get nervous, I haven't spoken to her since she visited our house like a couple weeks ago. I took a deep breath and crossed the street, I lifted my hand and gently knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door was opened....

"Oh hello there" she said in a raspy voice, she had an accent that's was different from ours but it wasn't very obvious. She was wearing a tight red shirt that hugged her body, her arms weren't covered and they looked so soft. My pale cheeks were starting to get warm just because she was standing there in front of me, in all her glory.

"Are you okay kid?" She asked worriedly, she was so tall for my 14 year old self. I looked up at her and slowly nodded my head unable to speak when the goddess was literally staring down at me, she leaned on the door frame and crossed her arms in front of her which made her cleavage much more visible.

"I- well, my eh...mom, made you...this" my cheeks were probably red as hell and I looked like a blushing pumpkin, the ginger hair wasn't helping my case at all, everyone makes fun of me for it.

"Thank you sweetheart..." Miss Valentina said with a smile before leaning down to grab the basket, her long fingers and black painted nails wrapped around the basket and gently took it from my shaky hands.

Sweetheart...

"Tell your mom I'll return the favor" she whispered patting my head then gently ruffling it, my eyes almost fell out of my head from how shocked I was. She...she touched me....

"I'm never washing my hair again" I accidentally mumbled out loud, she gave me a confused look and when I tell you I ran as fast as I could back home and slammed the door shut.

"What happened?" A voice scared the living shit out of me, my mom was giving me a worried look and I just chuckled nervously.

"I- m-miss Valentina said thank you, bye!" I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself there for the rest of the day, how can I be so stupid and say that out loud. I'm so dumb...

When I felt like it was dark enough, I sneaked to my window and slightly pushed the curtains away so I could see. Miss Valentina's bedroom light was on and she was standing there, she was in only a black bra and some very short shorts, she was putting her blonde locks up.

When she was done my eyes widened when the woman started taking off her bra, my heart was going to pop out of her face and my....my ehm. I looked down at my pants and I was confused at the bulge there. Why was I feeling like this?

I panicked and quickly went to my bed, I grabbed my laptop that my dad gave me on my birthday and started searching.

'why did my penis grow suddenly?' I typed, there was so many answers that weren't exactly related to what's happening to me. I was 14 yes but I was the shy kid who doesn't have friends, and literally has no idea about the outside world.

'why did my penis grow when I saw boobs?' I kept reading the answers for like a couple minutes when I found the right response to my problem, oh, turned on? Is that why? My...thing liked her boobs? That's so weird.

I spent the night, reading about it and... watching... nevermind.

I woke up the next morning and the first thing I did was run to the shower, it was a Sunday so I didn't have school. I pushed my long ginger hair back in a low ponytail and went downstairs.

"She's a cute kid" I heard the familiar raspy voice say, my heart started to beat faster than usual as I slowly made my way to the kitchen. The goddess in flesh was sitting next to my mom around the kitchen table, she was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that was tucked in her jeans, her body was literally a masterpiece, how the hell does she look so good.

"Well good morning to you too" she smiled taking a sip of her drink, I realized that I've been standing there staring at her for a while. I cleared my throat and went to sit as well, my mom gave me my bowl of cereal and I just ate in silence with the heat still filling my cheeks.

"Your mom told me you're starting school tomorrow? What grade are you?" She asked leaning on the table with her elbows, I swallowed and made sure my mouth was empty before speaking.

"8th" I replied in a low voice embarrassed, she nodded and took another sip of her cup. Her blue eyes were literally the lightest color, how can she have such pretty eyes. I'm sure everyone is basically in love with her. Just like me...

"That's good, you're still young. Study hard and make money, don't play around" she said in serious voice, I nodded quickly and she winked at me then I saw a smile appear on her face. My god, why is she so pretty...

"Good" she got up and went to hug my mom. She literary had a body of a goddess, I was too busy staring at her legs that I didn't see her go towards the door.

"I'll see you later Maria, bye Kol" she said waving at me, before I could react properly she was already out of the door.

"You know Kol, if you keep staring at the woman like that she'll never come by again" my mom said in a scolding tone, I felt embarrassed that I got caught staring but of course I wasn't being discreet either I had no control over my eyes or body at all. I have to change my manners...

I didn't know if it was me staring at her that made my dad move us away, or was it really his promotion because a month after that, we were already settled in a different city. That was the most horrible month of my life, because I didn't know if I'll ever meet miss Valentina again, I'll have to bury her memory and the feelings I had for her. Were they even real? I was just a kid, did I really love her? All I'm sure about is that I miss watching her do her things from across the street.

*****************************************
Introduction to make things more clear, I hope you'll enjoy this book.

Have a good day!

Also, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Muah

-S