🕸 Tee Higgins 🕸

Start from the beginning

"Where is Tee?" You ask after you peel yourself away from him. "Sam said he last saw him with you."

The wide receiver points to the opposite side of the room. "He wandered over that way to catch up with an old Clemson buddy."

You haven't been able to get the three-year Bengal off your mind all day. That's a lie, actually. The man has been on your mind a lot recently, consuming your thoughts and leaving no room for anything else.

The anticipation to see him and exhibit your style is killing you. You breathe out a quick thank you and turn to leave, but Ja'Marr catches your wrist before you can take a step.

"Wait." You look at him, brows going up in silent question. "Before you go—did you two plan your costumes?"

Grinning, you shrug. "Maybe."

Ja'Marr tries to act disgusted, but he can't hold off the joy in his eyes. "You two are so in love, it's disgusting."

You roll your eyes at his comment. He always knows just what to say, even if it's not what everyone wants to hear.

He has no time to react to your next move. You land a kiss to his cheek and slip into the crowd of people; a flash of color that fades into the rest.

It's not difficult to find Tee. Tall, dressed in black and white. A beauty of a man and a star in the making. He's already a star in your heart though.

You're out of his sight, which gives you the element of surprise, an opportunity you're not going to let slip through your fingers. Your feet swiftly carry you the short distance to Tee and when you get close enough, you strike.

Tee let's a loud swear out when you jump onto his back. You attack his cheek with kisses—friendly ones of course. There's a line neither of you dare to cross. Not yet.

He grabs your hands that find their way to his chest and holds them as you slide off his back. He turns around once you're on your feet and all the words that were sitting in his throat—ready to come out—die on his tongue.

"You look...wow."

It takes him a few seconds to get it out, but you would've waited a lifetime to hear whatever he had to say.

You tilt your head, giving him a playful grin. "Do I really look as gorgeous as you?"

"More," he immediately replies. "Way more."

"You aren't going to penalize me for taking your breath away, right?" You ask, holding back a laugh at your terrible joke.

His gaze falls to the floor and he begins to look around before bringing his eyes back to yours. "You see any flags?" Your laugh you were concealing breaks free and he flashes a pretty smile.

"All jokes aside, you look stunning in my clothes."

"I'm not even close to being as stunning as you though," you snap back, matter-of-factly. "Could I catch an absolute bullet from Mr. Burrow?"

Tee pulls a face thoughtful face. "You've never tried, so..."

"I couldn't," you say, laughing at the thought of you trying to do something as amazing as that. You could barely walk without tripping over your own feet, so how in the hell would you catch a fast ball with defenders all around you? You couldn't. "We all know I could never do that."

NFL ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara