-- Nick Bosa --

This was requested by someone a while ago, but I don't remember who it was so if you see this, this is for you :)

Title: Should've Come With a Warning
Warnings: None

—————

Younger you would very likely have a heart attack if she heard that in a few years she would be making out with Nick Bosa on her bed. The defensive end had you pressed against the mattress, chest-to-chest with his hands traveling eagerly but gently across your body and your lips locked together in a heated kiss.

You pull away for air, lips parting to suck in large gulps of oxygen. Your hand in his hair gently tugs and his eyes shut as a groan rumbles deep within his throat.

"Should we be doing this with the door cracked?" You breathlessly whisper, hands slipping from his hair to hold his face. Pretty brown eyes look back at you and you sweetly smile, angling your face to press a small kiss to the end of his nose.

He giggles and the mood shifts, but your boyfriend isn't the type of guy who just lets something go. Not something like this, at least. "Probably not," he mumbles before getting right back to business, his lips finding your jaw and beginning to move slowly along it.

"Then why aren't you stopping?" Your voice comes out weak and he notices. You feel him smile against your burning skin and right after you feel the tips of his fingers sliding under your shirt until his hands land on your ribs.

"I know you don't want to stop." His soft voice is just as breathless as yours, if not more. You take his breath away and anytime he's this close to you, it gets harder to breathe. He drowns himself in you every chance he gets, seizes every opportunity to sink below the waves of your ocean and let you take him to the deepest parts of your soul.

Hands traveling down, you lightly push against his broad chest. "Nick." That's his sign to stop.

He sits back on his knees, a leg on the outside of each of your thighs. He's pouting and you shoot a look up at him before he begins to ramble, "When is your brother going to finally trust me? Anytime I'm around, he watches me like a hawk and never lets me out of his sight. Then Joey has been hiding under a rock since Justin found out about us because he doesn't want his quarterback to find out that he set us up."

"My brother will have to accept it. You make me happier than ever and I don't plan on losing you anytime soon," you tell him with a gentleness that warms his heart, not wanting him to think you're hiding your love from Justin. "Justin will have to figure that out. He's smart; I'm sure he'll catch on and let the realization set in."

Your boyfriend makes a couple of faces before settling on a knowing one. "He's in denial, isn't he?"

A quick nod and then an explanation. "He's protective. Overprotective, actually." Your mind goes back to every time your brother had ever been protective of you...which has been many many times before. As a matter-of-fact, you couldn't recall a memory where he hadn't been protective. "But yeah, he doesn't want to accept that me and you are a dating and his little sister is no longer man-less."

"I think part of him wants to throw me out onto the streets," He says it so seriously that you can't hold back your laughter. It just bursts out of you and you watch as Nick tries to keep himself together. His lips are twitching up and down in the corner and he's trying so hard to stay serious. "Sometimes he gives me this look. I'm not joking, babe. It's very scary."