24.always together

Everyone were waiting in MPT with ammi for HM and KS ....after sometime a cab stopped infront of MPT .....KS came out of the car but she saw HM was still in the car .....KS nooded her head in disbelieve .....

KS: (in mind ) dekho the great SHO Haseena Mallik ........kuch vi karne ke pehele sochta nahi aur ab consequences face karne mai kaise dar raha hai ...but maja to bohot ayega jab mahotorma andar jayegi .....ufff ...sochneme hi maja araha hai ...bohot paresan kiya na hasu ..ab dekho kaise interest ke sath badla leti hu mai .....

KS:(loudly) kya maddam ...ab ap bahar vi ajao .....KS told it to HM with an evil smile .....HM can clearly understand what's in her mind ......she came out of the car ..then they both were advancing towards MPT ...KS saw that HM was taking baby steps towards MPT ...KS smiled inwardly seeing her best friend's condition ..she want to tease her more ...

KS: aj hi pohochna hai maddam sir .......HM gave her an annoyed look then they both entered in MPT ....everyone were too much happy seeing their beloved seniors ....HM was too much  happy ....but all MPT members and ammi made a stern face as they were hurt by HM's behaviour ....seeing their face HM understood that it will not be easy for her to pacify her act .....she looked to her ammi but ammi turned her face on another side ...HM smiled a little and went towards ammi and knelled down before her and hold her hand .....

HM: sorry ammi ....galati ho gayi hai ....mai wada karti hu phir kabhi aisa nahi hoga ...pls is bar maf kardo ......tears started forming from her eyes ...ammi could not see her daughter in this state ...she made her stand and hugged her tightly .........

AMMI: shhh shant ....kiyu karte ho tum aise .....malik sahiba ko ham wada kiye the na tumhare kheyal rakhenge ache se ...par tum ho ki ....choro osb ...ab sab thik hai ....aur ha e last bar hai ..phir kavi aise harkat kiye na to dekhlena mai bat nahi karungi tumse ....

HM smiled and nooded positively ....then she moved towards MPT members ..........

HM: sorry ......mai janti hu mere harkat ki vajase ap sab bohot hurt huyi ho ....pls maf kardena ....

PS came forward and hold her shoulder ........

PS: maddam sir pls mafi mat mangiye .....par ap apna problem hamare sath share kar sakti thi na ...aise kaise ap sabko chor k chale gayi .....ham sab family hai na ......

HM: pushpa ji mujhe laga ki apsab mujhe galat samjhe gi ..to ...

KS: apko lagta bohot hai ...aise to tarurba tajurba karte reheto ho par jab khud kuch karna hota hai to inki tarurba khatam ho jate hai .....wahhh ......

PS: apko aise kaise laga ham apko galat samjhege ....apko ekbar hi ham galat samjhete jab ap peheli bar eha aye the ...phir kabhi nahi .....acha choriye esb ...ham sab bohot khush hai ...ap phirse vajas agayi hai ....nahito ham to e soch rahe the ham kaise jiyenge bhokal raj mai .....PS taunted KS ...and the sas-bahu verbal fight started again ....HM smiled and not stop them as she was enjoying the old MPT vibes very much ...........so everything sorted and MPT members again stay together and solved cases by their unique ways .....KS and HM become support system of each other ...............................

.............................................THE END ......................................................

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

SO THIS IS THE END OF MY ANOTHER STORY .......HOPE YOU PEOPLE ENJOYED ..PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ...AND PLS GIVE YOURS VALUABLE OPINION THAT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT ....THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT .......

AND PLS LET ME KNOW AFTER THIS WHICH KIND OF STORY YOU PEOPLE WANT TO READ I WILL TRY TO WRITE THAT TYPE OF STORY .........

AFTER THIS I HAD ALREADY WROTE A STORY....." THE GAME OF DEATH -WILL THEY SURVIVE ?" WILL BE UPLOADED SOON ...AS IT IS A SHORT STORY IT WILL FINISHED IN 4/5 PARTS ..THAT'S WHY I AM ASKING YOU PEOPLE TO GIVE ME IDEA ABOUT WHAT I WILL TRY TO WRITE .......

....

THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ................