7.MISSION DAY

Next day was the mission day ....HM came thana early ...she saw that KS was sleeping on her desk uncomfortablely .......she went near her ..and called her ....KS was hell embaressed infront of her senior ....but HM said her nothing and ordered her to go to home and freshenup ...KS was once again impressed by HM's behaviour .....she decided in mind that she will ask HM to be friend with her after the mission ....like the the day passed and it was the night time ...HM left for her desire destination .....unknown to HM two were following her ....yes that's our KS with Billu .....

After confirming that the girls are rescued by another team ...HM was about to enter netaji's house ...she noticed one's shadow which was following her ....she become extra allert and within a fraction of second the held the suspicious person's hand and was about to punch her but stopped seeing her face ....by this time the person shuts her eyes in fear ..HM said .........

HM: ap .......ap iha kya kar rahi hai KS .?

KS: maddam sir wo mai wo ......

HM: kya wo mai ......boliye kuch ....(she said in angry voice but not loudly ...she wanted to shout on KS but the situation didn't give her that permission ...so she was trying to talk as slowly as she can )

KS: sorry maddam sir .....mai apke piche ayi thi ....

HM: ufffffffff .....KS do you have any idea that what have you done .....ap mere piche kiyu ayi hai .....

KS: sorry maddam sir .....mai e jan chuki hu ki ap mission mai hai ...isiliye apke piche ayi hu ....

HM: KS to ap apne senior ki upar jasusi kar rahi hai ...wah .....beherhal apko mission ke bare mai pata hai to e vi ap janti ho ki mission kitna khatarnak hai ...to pls .....ap iha se jao .....

KS: nahi maddam sir ........ham to nahi jane wale hai ....ham apke sath hi jayenge .....

HM: KS jid mat kariye ...iha bohot khatra hai ....pls ap jayeyi ......that's an order ...within 1 min you have to left the place otherwise i will suspend you ........

KS: apko jo karna hai karo .....mai to nahi jane wale hai ..aur khatra mereko hai ..apko nahi hai kya ...ap mujhe suspend karo ya kuch vi mai nahi jane wale hai .............

HM: e kya jidd hai KS ....ok fine ap mere sath ao ...but mere piche rehena ..aur mere sare orders you have to follow ..( HM unwillingly gave up ...as this is not the right time for arguments ..she had to finish her mission so she unwillingly take KS with her )

KS: ji maddam sir .......

HM was infront and KS and other officers were followed her .....HM entered the house of netaji ...backup force already surrounded the whole area ........HM and KS entered in the room where the mastermind(MM) and netaji (BK) with her son(AK) were discussing about the deal ..........they were in shock as HM entered with KS and pointed guns towards them .........

BK: ye kya hai Haseena Mallik ......ap iha kya kar rahi hai ....aur apko to mai koi aur kam diya tha ....

HM: wo kam to ham complete kar chuke hai ..... ab asli kam baki hai wo hai ap tino ko arrest karna ......hands up ....bahar jane ki koi rasta nahi bacha hai .....backup force is already there to control the situation ...to ehi tumsab ke liye achha hoga chup chap hamare sath chalo ..........

BK: e sab kya ho rah ahi ....mujhe to kuch samajh nahi araha hai ........

KS: abe wo topa insan ........itna bare mastermind ho aur e samajh nahi pa rahi ho ki maddam sir ne tum sab ko chuna lagaye hai ...........ab bate khatam chalo jaldi ........

Taking the advantage of this situation AK was about to shoot KS ..HM pushed her and the bullet hit her in her right hand .......KS was surprised ....she was processing what just happened ..she hear bullet shots three times and saw that HM had already shoot AK in hand and leg ....he was wincing in pain ...and another bullet had hit BK in leg ....and the mastermind was pleading to HM not to shoot him .....within a second backup force entered in the room and take the culprits with them ......KS saw HM was doing everything effortlessly as bullet didn't hit her hand ,it was like just a pin which hit her .......

KS:(in mind ) this woman .....my god ...alien hai kya ........abe bullet lagi hai ....aur inhe dekho aise sabko order de raha hai jaise kuch hua hi nahi ......her chain of thoughts broke when HM called her .....

HM: chale KS ....mission successfull raha ...chalo ab ........

KS: maddam sir ap .....ap thik hai ....apke hat mai ...

HM: wo e thik hai KS ....chaliye HQ jana hai ...ap ghar jayiye kal thane mai milte hai jai hind ......saying this HM left from there she was about to open her jeep's door she saw that KS was staring her angrily ....first she was astonished ....as she was about to say something KS hold her left hand which was not wounded and dragged her .................

.........

...........

...............

................

.............

...............

...............

...............

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART .....HOPE YOU ENJOYED .......PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ....THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ............