8.KS'S CARE FOR HM

KS dragged HM to the otherside of the jeep and signalled her to sit on the passenger's seat .HM said nothing she just followed KS's order as she was somehow scared after seeing this side of KS ....KS went to the driver's seat ...she tied her handkerchief on HM's wounded hand to prevent blood loss and then the moved towards the HQ ......after completing works in HQ KS again dragged HM to the jeep and moved towards the hospital ........now both of them was inside the doctor's cabin ........the doctor (D) was examining HM's wounded hand ................

D: phirse ek hi jaga par chot laga liya apne ......kal hi apko stitches laga diya tha ..phirse ...apko dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na .......then she instructed nurse something ....and the nurse took HM inside a room for further treatment ...now the doctor started talk with KS .....

D: maddam e kya harkat hai miss mallik ka ....mana ki duty jaruri hai ...par aise eke jagah par bar bar chot lagegi to unki health par effect parega ....aplogoko dhyan rakhna chahiye tha na ....

KS: sorry doctor age se ham dhyan rakhenge ........

D: ji rakhna vi chahiye .....miss mallik ko kal strictly onr day bed rest recomend kiya tha as she had severe fever and on her hand and abdomen she got some deep wounds which need minimum 7 days to heal but today again she get a new wound of bullet ....

KS: sorry doctor ....hame esb pata nahi tha .....age se ham dhyan rakhenge ........

D:ji ...saying this the doctor went towards the room to HM for further treatment ........after sometime the doctor came in the cabin ....with HM ....KS looked towards HM and passed an angry glare ...HM was looking pale and weak ....the doctor handed over a prescription to KS and gave her some further instructions.....they both thanked the doctor and then left from there .....KS told HM to wait near the jeep and she herself went to the medical shop to buy medicines ....here HM was thinking what to say to KS ...somehow she was too much impressed by KS ..as she was there to help her but in alter from the very first day she was treated badly by HM ....HM was in guilt as she want to thank her but something was resisting her .....after sometime KS came there ......HM hesitatedly started the conversation ........

HM: aha KS ..thank you .....wo mere vajase apko itna takleef hui ....chaliye mai apko apke ghar chor deti hu .......

KS said nothing she just raised her one eyebrow .........

HM: kya hua KS ap kuch bol kiyu nahi hai ??

KS: jeep mai baithiye aur jada bakeiti mat karo .....apka address batao mai apko ghar chor deti hu .........

HM: e kaise bate kar rahi hai ap apke senior ke sath ....ap aise mujhe order nahi de sakte ...

KS: agar senior ap jaise ho to mai kuch vi kar sakti hu ........

HM: kiyuu ...mai ek achi senior hu ....apko pata nahi hai mere bare mai .....

KS: sab pata hai .......apki carelessness ki vajase us doctor nai mujhe kitna kuch suna diya apko pata vi hai ....aur jab wo goli mere liye tha apko kon bichmai ane ko bola tha ha ........sab jaga herogiri dikhane hai inko ......khudka kuch pari nahi hai .....aur kal apko bukhar thi aur aj pura din ap thane mai kam kar rahi thi ....rest nam ki koi chiz hota hai pata vi hai apko .......she told everything angrily ........HM become scared and decided that any other arguments will not be safe foe her as her junior will not spare her if she uttered a single word so she gave up ........

HM: acha acha sorry .....kitna bolte hai ap KS .....chaliye ap hi ghar chor dijiye mujhe ....

KS: hmm chaliye .......then KS sat on the driving seat and HM on the passenger's seat ...the journey was silent ,HM was in a deep thought why KS cares for her too much ....so she decided to ask her......

HM: aha KS ek bat puchni thi apse .......

KS: ji maddam sir ..........

HM: ap mere itna fikar kiyu kar te ho ? mai to pehele din se hi apsabse rudely behave kar rahi hu ...phir vi ap ..........

KS: sab prasna ki uttar nahi hota maddam sir ...par e jan lijiye ki mai apko apna dost samajh ti hu isiliye ....

HM: dost ?(she uttered shockingly )

KS: ha dost ...kya ap mujhse dosti karengi ?

Hearing KS's this question HM was in a deep thought ....her heart was telling her to accept this nice frienship proposal but her mind was betraying her for some past incidents .....she didn't made her decession what to do .......she thought to listen her mind .....

KS: kya hua maddam sir ap chup kiyu hogaye ??

HM: ha ...aa kuch nahi KS ......wo mai kisike dosti nahi karti KS ....sorry ..........aha mera ghar agaye hai chalti hu mai good night ...saying this she hurriedly went for her home to avoid further questions .........here KS become sad after hearing HM's reply ......

KS: (in mind ) e maddam sir dosti ki nam sunke itna udas kiyu hogaye ...kuch to bat hai ....nahito academy mai jab ham the woha to maddam sir ki bohot sare dost thi ...kuch to hua hai ...par koi nahi ...maddam sir dosti to ham abse kar ke hi rahenge .....e wada hai KS ka ......thinking this she went towards her home ..........

Here HM was also thinking about KS .......

HM:(in mind ) kya mai KS ke sath thik kiya ....wo to genuinely mera care kar rahi thi aur mujhse frienship ke liye pucha ...par ...maine dekha jab mai use na bola to wo kaise udas ho gaye the ...par mai itna kiyu soch rahi hu .....wo shirf junior hai mera aur kuch nahi ....koi friendship nahi karungi mai kisike vi sath ...phir friend phir dhoka ..isse acha no friend ...par KS ...........thinking this she slept ...................

................

..................

...................

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS PART ..........HOPE YOU ENJOYED .........PLS DO COMMENT .....AND VOTE ..AND ALSO FOLLOW ME ......THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ...............
...
And HAPPY DUSSEHRA to all ...