10.HM IN ACTION

Like this one month passed......HM till now didn't accept KS's friendship proposal.....but as a team MPT was doing very good....KS and HM fought over their ideologies but when it came to solve the case and give justice to the victim they both came on the same page and solved every case efficiently......now MPT used to lunch together.... everyday KS went to call HM ....someday HM came without nakhrebazi but someday she denied....then after sometime she saw KS was not eating so she had to come and join them..........
.....
.

From past few days MPT was working on a very sensitive case .........there were a gang who used to trap girls and make adult content and then posted it internet....MPT awas trying hard to solve the case but all in vain ..HM was in too much stress...in one hand she was unable to solve the case and otherside department was making pressure on her to solve the case as soon as possible...
..
So last night also HM was doing night duty...it was continuously 4 th day she was working day night in the case but all in vain ......then in the morning she went to home to freshen up......
..
....
Dressed in uniform....with her stick in hand...cap on her head.....rising body temperature with fever 🤒.....she stepped down from her police Jeep....all the team were in Badnam's tea stall....seeing maddam sir they greeted.....HM also greeted in a low voice....KS found that she is not good.....was about to asking HM about her health...on that moment HM's phone rang ....it was from her khabri network....they find the location of the gang....HM instructed everyone about what to do and she with SS and CC went to the location....KS want to go with HM but HM ordered her to go to HQ and came at the location with backup force....
..KS unwillingly followed HM's order....
..then they went for their respective destination........
.....
....
HM instructed SS and CC to went from backward of the factory and freed the girl...she herself alone entered from the front........
....
There were a lot of goons ... without having meal from last night as her ammi was out of the town and she was doing night duty..she just skipped her meal, extensive physical and emotional exertion due to the pressure of the case and with rising fever she jumped to fight with so many goons alone.....
...
Two goons attacked from her left and right side whom she stopped by holding their neck who were trying to break her tight wrist...
..
Just then another goon attacked from her front whom she kicked hard and throwing him at a distance to moan in pain .......
....
Two goons were approaching her from front and back while she was still holding the earlier two through their necks with her both hand at both sides ..while one goon was about to attack her from her back with a metal rod..she threw away the goons with a hard push and bent down in the nick time to avoid the attack of the goons who was about to hit her back...
...
She was fighting bravely.... kicking many goons ...in the mean time some hard blow of metal rods also hit her but she didn't pay attention...and continue her fighting....
..
However high fever 🤒 had caused severe headache.....her body is giving up....but many goons were approaching her to attack her and knock her down with metal rods.......
...
Just they were about to hit her back...two strong hands held the rod and stopped the movement......
...
..
..
.
.
...
...
.
...
..
So that's it for this part... hope you enjoyed...pls do comment and vote.... thank you and take care....