16.new case

MPT was running good .......DSP called HM and KS in HQ and assigned MPT for a bhutiya haveli case ...........DSP assigned another team for MPT and MPT members had to go to the haveli for investigations and solve the case .....

(for my readers : there were a gang ...who used this resort for their anti social works ....it is a big haveli of nawabs of laucknow ...now this is abondoned .....now the owner of the haveli want to renovate it but foe the so called bhoots he was unable to do the work ....that's why he complained in the police ...many officers tried but all in vain as the gang is really powerfull and they planned all the things very welly thats why police were unable to solve the case .....now DSP appointed MPT teams in a hope that they will solve the case ........as the gang members got to know that MPT has taken the charge of solving the case they started their plannings .....as HM is their team leader they first target HM ....they created many paranormal activities in daily life of HM somewhere HM was scared so she decided to talk with KS ..so she called KS in her home as the next day they had to left for the haveli ...so before that she wanted to clear her doubts ...that's why she called KS ....KS with her staffs for the mission came in HM's home ....after having dinner they both settled themselves in the couch ...ammi was out of the town ...with a lot of hesitations HM started the conversation )

HM: aha Karishma mujhe kuch bat karni hai case se related ...mai kuch doubts clear karna chati hu haveli mai jane se pehele ......

KS: ha bolo mai to sunne ke liye hi ayi hu na aj rat ...kya bat hai ...

HM: wo ..wo mai e batana chati hu ki ..dekho tum samajh ne ki koshis karna ...matlab e kuch aise bat hai ki ....

KS: are yaar hasu .....tum batao na itna hesitate kiyu kar rahi ho ...

HM: wo mujhe na kuch bhoot type ...matlab kuch paranormal activities feel ho raha hai charo taraf kuch din se .........(HM said it in one go with closed eyes ....she opened her eyes when she heard a loud laughter sound of KS ...she saw that KS was loughing holding her stomach ...HM becoma irritated and left from there and went in her room and was reading a book ....after not finding HM there KS searched HM and found that she is in her room ....an evil idea clicked in her mind .........and she smiles .....

KS:(in mind ) ahaha ...kya hat laga hai aj ...SHO haseena mallik ki kamjori ....ab dekho hasu tumhe mai kaise darati hu ....janti hu tum naraz ho jaogi but mai mana lungi badme ...aj to maja ane wale hai ...saying this KS left from there ...after having done some preparations she came back and saw till now HM was reading attentively ..........

KS switched off al the lights of the home ...and make some horror sounds with the help of mobile and blue tooth speaker ...HM didn't see anything and was able to hear the sound she bacome afraid ..she was calling KS ...but there was no response ...after sometime HM noticed that there is some movement in the window ...she want to go near the window but she was unable as it was loadshedding ...so she sat on the couch being afraid and was waiting for the light to come ......HM also has nyctophobia ...so she saw sweating heavily her condition become worse ...after sometime she stopped calling KS's name ....KS was unware of HM's phobia and was enjoying HM's scared state ....after sometime KS saw that HM was not calling her ....so she think to stop this session ....she turns on the lights and stopped the horror sounds ........then she came in the room ...and what she saw was made her stunned .............

KS saw that HM's condition become worse ...she was sweating heavily ......she was sitting in the floor folding her knees ...her eyes was closed .....KS rushed to HM .....

KS: hasu kya hua ...kya hua hai ..ap ap aise floor pe kiyu baithe ho ....then she made her sit in the bed and offered her a glass of water ....KS cleaned the sweats from forehead of HM and was trying to calm down HM .....after sometime HM become normal ...she signed KS to gave her some medicines from medicine box ...HM had that medicines ..after 10/15 minutes HM become normal .......KS was in guilt for prank on HM ...she didn't had any idea that what to be happened ........

HM: karu tum kaha the ...mai kabse tumhe bula rahi thi ........

KS: sorry hasu ....e jo hua mere vajase .......

HM: matlab ........

KS: wo maine hi lights off kiye the ......aur wo sounds vi mai create kiya tha ....sorry mujhe e nahi karne chahiye tha ...........

HM : e sab tum .....this is not expected from you karu ...beherhal bohot rat ho chuka hai ...sojao ...kal case solve karne keliye haveli vi jana hai .....saying this she laid on the bed and covered herself under duvet ....KS become sad and she was in guilt she said nothing and slept beside HM ...

Next morning KS wake up first after listening the sound of calling bell ...she came downstairs and found that BC,CC,PS and SS there .....she told them to came inside and wait for sometime ....then she went upstairs ....she tried to wake up HM ...

KS: hasu utho ....haveli ke liye jana hai ...she shakes her and found that her body is burning in fever ......hey bhagwan hasu ko to bohot tej bukhar hai ...shayad kal rat ki vajase inse bukhar agaya hai .....after sometime of calling HM wake up ....

KS: hasu tumhe to bohot tej bukhar hai ...jaldi fresh hoke ao ....fir nasta karne ke bad medicine lo ...sab niche wait kar raha hai .......

HM: ap jayiye KS ..mai 2 min mai ati hu ......sab ko boliye car mai jake baitne ke liye ...saying this she went to the washroom ......

KS got the hint that HM is upset with her ....she very welly knew her bestfriend ...she knew that whatever KS will say HM will deffinately unfollow it ...so she went from there and told PS to made HM ate her breakfast and medicine ...aftrall she knew that HM admired PS as her mother so she will not show the courage of unfollowing or disobeying her order ...then KS had her breakfast and everyone went to the car and waiting for HM and PS ......

PS forcefully made HM ate her breakfast and gave her medicines ...then both of them went near the car .......SS was in the driving seat ....KS was in the middle ..and CC and BILLU were in the last seat ...so there was a vacant seat beside SS ...and also beside KS .....KS was waiting for HM ...she thought that HM will sit beside her but in her shock HM sat beside SS ....and PS sat beside KS ...

..KS become sad ....that was noticed by both HM and KS .......HM ignored it and told SS to start the journey ................PS assured KS that everything will be fine ....team MPT started their journey to their destination ......

..........

...........

...............

................

.............

SO THAT'S IT FOR THIS TODAY ...HOPE YOU ENJOYED ...PLS DO COMMENT AND VOTE ....THANK YOU AND TAKE CARE ......