28: the purpose of the mission

Start from the beginning

The woman who the intruder called 'Jennie' glance at me at a brief moment and then shift back her gaze to the intruder.

"He also request the presence of the prisoner." the intruder added whilst looking at me with blank face.

Jennie nodded at her. "I'll follow Chaeryoung" she gesture for the woman to go ahead which the said woman obliged.

The goddess like elf looked at me, gaze sharp as knife.

"And who's this young lord now?" I huff, lips curving into obvious annoyance.

Her lips curved in a mischievous smile, "You'll know once we get there." she snapped her finger and the chain that is wrap around my wrist unlocked and fell over the dusty floor of the cave.

She turn on her heels and head out of the cave as I am still blinking away from my confusion.

If she freed me like that, that means she knows there is no possible escape for me for she was so sure that I won't be able to find a escape way. If not then, she wouldn't free me just like that.

I let out a tsk and drag my feet out of the cave.

3rd

Nayeon won't stop grumbling under her breath as the memories of Y/n being captured in the dark keep repeating on her mind over and over again.

"Stop making a sound, will find her. I'm sure of that." Tzuyu let out in annoyance. The older glare at her, jaw tense and eyes clouded with something the two could not decipher. Then Nayeon sigh, facial features softening, "I know that." she huff in annoyance and look ahead, seemingly wanting to add more words but seems like her pride got the best of her.

After the nerve-wrecking event; which was when Y/n was captured— of who ever that it, they continue to strode trough the dead forest with the darknes as their guide.

Jeongyeon sigh, i shouldn't let this happen she thought as she think of Y/n. Walking, she fished out the map out of her bag to look for their destination. Surprisingly, they are almost there with more than 30 meters distance from where their current place.

"We're almost there!" Jeongyeon beam in delight, the thought of finally accomplishing the mission eases her nerve.

━━

You

Loud chatter of elves and utensils hitting one another filled the beautiful palace of them. Elves mind their own business and paid me no mind as walk trough the middle of the hall. Ahead of me was Jennie, walking gracefully towards our destination.