1:The First World And The Birth Of The First Being

Start from the beginning

I then made a sun and put it in the solar system of this world.

It didn't take long for all the land, grass and sky to cover the entire planet or this new world.

From the grasses and the soil came the forests. The land began to form and dissolve itself into several continents then created a large gap to be made into a river.

The land that I stepped on now then split into the middle continent.

I then created a cave for me to live in and rest, because my energy to create the egg and the earth's environment was almost exhausted.

I entered this cave and chose my resting place which was close to a waterfall behind, and it flowed into a lake below.

With the light of the sun's rays coming out of the gap in the high cave roof.

I walked around in circles on my resting place and then lay down.

I then took out the egg from my {Imaginary space} and placed it in the circle of my body, like a snake.

I brought it close to my snout and slowly sniffed the egg.

'It is alive...I can't wait to see my new little brother.'

I thought happily then slowly closed my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been more than thousands and millions of years that Rimuru and his new younger brother who is still in the form of an egg inhabit the world. And still no sign of life.

That's because Ciel manipulated and disabled this world's system from respawning other creatures, unless Rimuru allowed it.

But now Rimuru wanted this world to have its inhabitants.

He then got an idea.

He made a small cut in his hand and the blood began to flow slowly.

His blood was not ordinary blood but a very valuable,concentrated and pure chaos magicules.

He then created an Elemental spirits and mixed it with a drop of his blood.

The drops of his blood that fell on the ground then slowly changed and formed a giant half-dragon bone, then the light enveloped the bone giant with spirit energy.

The creature already fully possesses a half-physical and spiritual body, it has the criterion characteristics of a more ancient half-dragon and reptilian.

Unlike its close relative the dragon, it stands on two legs and has short arms but is equipped with two powerful jaws.

The creature then stared at Rimuru and bowed his head, he knew and recognized Rimuru as his master and at the same time his creator.

Rimuru replied by nodding.

Rimuru:
"Your name now is Thràtas, the King of Saurus."

Then the creature's body began to glow, soon fading away.

Thràtas:
"O my Creator, I feel very grateful that you created me from your blood, this worthless and lowly creature. I will hold the name and title you gave me until I die!"

He said in a tone that resonated with pride and gratitude.

Rimuru:
"Umu. Do your best, okay?"

He replied with a smile.

Thràtas:
"Hai!"

Thràtas then ran out of the cave and set his foot on the ground outside the cave entrance, signifying that he was the first being created by his 'God', Rimuru.

Thus the first creature created in this world by Rimuru was called Saurus, the Primitive Dragon. A being that is half spirit and half non-spirit.

And Thràtas is its King. While Rimuru is his 'God'.

After another thousand years, the race of Saurus began to develop so rapidly, they appeared from the magicules released by Thràtas.

But it doesn't mean that they are the only ones who exist in this world, other beings also appear and are born but not from Thràtas, but the world system that Ciel has enabled.

Such as...humans.

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N:Yeah...yeah...I know it's short so let's consider it as second prologue or chapter one, okay?)