12

Picture of Chris above

Stella pov

I hate him I hate all of them I thought rosey was my friend .....
My best friend but I guess not . Its been 2 weeks

2 weeks since I saw them they didn't come to school and I have no idea where any of them lived I tryed calling them but no one will ever answer.

I got a message from my phone it was Chris he said

I'm out side baby

I smiled at the text Chris is so sweet and nice but I miss Shawn so much . I grabbed my bag and ran outside and got in his car . My car broke down so its in the shop being fixed .

" good morning" Chris said and pulled out of the drive way and started going towards the school . I smiled at him " morning" I said .

Chris is quarter back of the foot ball team and very popular. We pulled up to the school and got out. I saw Shawn's car here and masons and ryders and tylers and roseys!!!!!!!! I looked at Chris .

" I need to go to my locker I will see you later okay? " I said he smiled and nodded . He also kissed my cheek ......

I ran in the school and to my locker . I was keeping an eye out just in case I saw them . Some one pulled me in to a hug and it was bone crushing.

Tyler, Ryder, Mason, and rosey was all hugging me

" omg I missed you " rosey said

" I missed you so much little s " Ryder said

" I'm so sorry we left u" Tyler said

" we love u " mason said

" guys can't. Breath!!!! " I said gasping for air they let go . I didn't see Shawn and I frowned

" where's Shawn? " I asked they looked anywhere but at me . Rosey nervously laughed .

" um he is with Ashley " she said tears came in my eyes how could he? After what she said and done to me! I don't care he can have the slut I don't need him

" oh " I said and looked at the ground .

" we are all mad at him and refuse to talk to him he choose that slut over us because we said we was going to get u back and he said go get her I don't care I have Ashley " Tyler said and put his arm around rosey .

I shrugged but I was dyeing inside .

" let's go out " mason suggested we all nodded . And went to the parking lot I saw Shawn and Ashley kissing I rolled my eyes and got in the car with rosey and we left