4

picture of mason
above

I changed Shawn's picture in chapter 2

Stella pov

I couldn't concentrat on the teacher I looked at Ryder then mason the Tyler I wanted to look so bad behind me at Shawn but I'm seriously scared to death . Why won't they leave me alone? I've been a good person!

I felt Shawn's hand running through my hair I tensed up

" relax goldy lox " he said as he kept playing with my hair . " why do u call me goldy lox? " I asked him still looking at the teacher . " your hair, it gold like goldy loxes and u kinda look Like her " he said then I felt him lean across his desk to my ear " but only you look better " he said I felt my face get red .

Ryder looked behind me to me and Shawn and he saw my red face and started chuckling then he turned around .

" okay class study your notes and have a good rest of your first day " the teacher, Mrs. Love, said we all gathered our things I literally ran out the room . I looked at my schedule

Math
Science
English
Lunch
Break
History then home!

I headed off too science I sat down in the middle of the room I looked around and made sure I didn't see those boys . But I was lucky only mason was in this class with me .

He sat down beside me and looked at me . I wanna know why they are following me and looking its starting to irritate me I turned to him " why are y'all staying close to me and staring at me? " I asked mason he smiled and shook his head and I rolled my eyes .

" well I can't tell u but you'll find out soon ..... goldy lox " he said and smiled I turned to the teacher this is going to be a long day .

Science went on boring as usual class ended and I got up from my seat the same girl that asked me if I was okay earlyer came up to me .

" hey " she said and held out her hand I took it and shook it . She seemed nice " hi I'm Stella " I said and dropped her hand
" I'm Rosey " she said " haha my last name is rose and your name is rosey " I laughed and rosey did too

" well I came to u because u seem normal while all these other girl look like sluts but u don't which is good " rosey said I looked around the hall way while we was walking to our lockers and she was right. Most of the girls had booty shorts and crop tops.

" yea your right " I said and got my things out my locker and closed it " I have to get to my locker now so I'll see you at lunch okay?" Rosey said I nodded and she left

Me and Shawn made eye contact and he winked and walked away