3

Stella pov. Picture of Tyler above

I didn't stop running I knew they was close behind me . I tripped over a tree limp and someone picked me up . He had black hair and green eyes .

" let me down let me down now! " I said and kept kicking and screaming but I knew I was not helping myself .

" shut the fuck up before I hurt u and stop moving damn ." Green boy said . Shawn came up with the other two boys . " put her down but if u run I'll kill u " shawn said I nodded I didn't dare run or scream . The all had leather jackets on that said there names .

The boy with green eyes is Tyler
The 3 boy has brown eyes his name is mason

And a boy with blackish brown eyes was Ryder

Then there was Shawn .....

On the back of there jackets was BFG I have no idea what that stands for .

" what all did u see? " Shawn said as he looked in my eyes he had the bluest eyes o have ever saw . " I didn't see anything " I stuttered he looked at me closely . He took a step towards me . I backed up .

He took a step
I backed up until I was against a tree . He pressed his body up against mine he put his mouth against my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist and he said " tell anyone what u saw and I'll make your sexy face look like shit ...got it goldy lox? "

" yesss" I stuttered and I was shaking in fear he let me go and I ran to school . I got a lot of stares . A girls came up to me she had black hair . " hey are u okay? You looked like u saw a ghost." She said I nodded and ran I went to my first class because school just started ewww math oh well I'm going to forget about what I saw if I can . 10 minutes of class passed and the teacher was teaching then the door opened and the BFG walked in and Shawn sat behind me Tyler sat to my left mason sat to my right and Ryder sat in front of me .

Great I'm surronded