2

Stella pov. Picture of shawn above

Beep beep beep ugh why me???? I don't want to leave my bed I love it so much! But today is my first day of school so I guess its kinda going to be a good day .

I got up went to my bath room that is connected to my bed room. I did my business, took a shower, and brushed my teeth . Its going to be hot today so I picked out my outfit which is a white tank top with black shorts and white Vans .

" Stella breakfast is ready " mom yelled from down stairs . I immediately ran because she makes the best food in the world . I got to the kitchen table and saw dad reading the paper while drinking coffee I went over kissed his cheek and said a good morning I did the same to mom too . I sat down just as mom put my pancakes and orange juice in front of me .

" thanks mom " I said while eating she smiled " no problem baby and Paul did you tell her the news? " mom asked dad while putting her hand on his shoulder .

" what news? " I asked he smiled and shook his head . " I might be getting a job but we have to meet the boss so I invited him and his family to dinner tonight over here . " dad said and I was very relieved.

" oh my god that's great . What's there names? " I asked and put my plate in the sink . " the houghs " dad said and also put his plate with mine I smiled and nodded . It was 7:45 and school starts at 8 so I had 15 minutes to get there

I picked up my bag kissed both my parents bye and left . I walked to my red Lamborghini. I love this baby so much . I got  in and drove off .

8 minutes later

I pulled in the schools lot and parked in the way back almost in the woods. I got out and got a lot of whistles but I ignored them . I saw a little path right next to where my car is parked and I have a couple of minutes so I decided to take a walk .

I didnt even realize I was walking to far because I couldn't see the school anymore. So I turned around but right when I was about to leave I heard a terrible scream so I ran to the person but when I got there I saw five boys .

I hid behind a tree so they wouldn't see me . " I told u to not fucking mess with me " one boy yelled he was very attractive. Wait no I'm not thinking like thats hes a bad boy .
" I'm sorry Shawn. Please don't hurt me . " the man said he looked around 30 while shawn and the other three boys looked my age .

" oh I'm not going to hurt u ..... I'm going to end u" Shawn said and pulled a gun out and shot him in the head. I screamed and all four of the boys turned around and saw me.

I heard one of them say. " get her and don't let her scream or get away " that's when I ran