10

—⊱

fleur woke up in an unfamiliar setting. the bright sun blinding her eyes, the silk undersheets, this wasn't her room. she looked around and saw a guy with blonde curly hair.

his muscular build. the mole on his cheek (i actually cannot remember if he has one or not, this is an old draft). the pink plump lips.

she only knew one guy who looked like that. vinnie hacker.

all of last night memories came flooding to her head. fleur actually fucked vinnie hacker. the vinnie hacker. the one she was quite beefing with over the internet like a week ago. immediately realizing he probably took her to his house, she looked for her clothes and phone.

fleur stole a white hoodie, wore it over her dress and quickly rushed out of the house before vinnie could wake up, missing the morning after pill on the nightstand.

she dialed an uber and waited on the patio, hoping the driver would come before he woke up. to her dismay she heard the front door behind her open.

"one night stand, huh?" a deep voice said. she turned her head and made eye contact with vinnie. he was shirtless and had the worst case of bedhead but still managed to look as if he was a supermodel. the spider tattoo on his torso visible.

he grabbed something out of his sweatpants pocket, getting the same pill from the nightstand. "i think you might want this, even if you are on the pill just in case y'know?" he reached his hand out to fleur. hesitantly she reached out her hand and just as she was about to take it from his hand, he grabbed her's and dragged her back inside.

"were you really just going to leave and expect me not to care?" he sounded vivid. vinnie looked straight into fleur's eyes, she felt as if she was drowning in a pit of lava. there was no response, fleur was scared. vincent softened when he noticed before running his hand through his hair agitatedly. "do you even remember everything that happened? because i sure do and i don't regret anything?"

"some of it is a blur," fleur paused before clarifying, "well i know we fucked and i had a bit to drink but that's all."

"well sorry for coming off aggressive however i didn't know what you were going to do after so i freaked out. nor did i know if you were on birth control or not. i'm just not trying to be like poloboy with a secret baby mama. "

"well that shouldn't be a problem, we didn't go raw right? even if we did you pulled out right?" fleur was sure she would have remembered if he hadn't

vincent sighed before sitting down on his couch before signaling fleur to do the same, "we did go raw, and i did not pull out and we didn't just do it at the party either."

"what do you mean we didn't just do it at the party?"

"do you want me to show you?" vinnie grabbed fleur's chin lifting her to eye level. she felt her stomach do a cartwheel before backing away. "i should go" fleur stood up and was about to walk away.

however, vinnie grabbed her arm, laying her down on the couch and pinned them above her head. he towered her. his dominance lingered in the air and intimidated her. his leg was in between hers while the other was holding him up. he slowly moved his leg up gracing her clit which was still sore and sensitive from the night before.

"u should take the pill, open your mouth." Fleur did as told and he placed the pill in her mouth.

- sorry it was so short but the update has been delayed far too long I'm sorry. I don't have the motivation to write lately, I've been dealing with relationship stuff with my boyfriend too so I just haven't had the time! New updates next month fosho