9*

when his lips met her's, she could feel warmth flooding to her ears and cheeks. fleur had been too shocked to even kiss back, finally giving in fleur decided to finally kiss back. everything was clear. there was nothing but drunken lust between the two, no more, no less.

fleur's hand went into vinnie's hair, tugging it às she fell deeper into him. a groan escaped from his mouth and she instantly took the opportunity to slip her tongue into him.

Vinnie tapped her thigh before fleur lifted her leg up and slowly wrapped her legs around him without breaking the kiss. vinnie sat down leaving fleur onto of him. Vinnie gripped onto fleur's waist and began grinding her on himself. she jolted as she pulled away from the kiss, feeling him under her, and how aroused he was. she rested her head on his chest as he picked up the pace.

soft moans came from fleur, unknowing of the kind of effect it had on Vinnie. everytime he heard her, the desire in him increased more than it should've. it took everything in him to control himself. to control himself from taking control of all of her. to taint her permanently.

fleur felt like she was in another body, giving into him so easily scared her more than anything. but something about him made her feel so attracted towards him.

she was growing more and more needy. "please," she said, her lips to his ear. she wanted him so bad more than anything before. vinnie liked seeing her so vulnerable, panties damp, rapidly breathing, and makeup smudged. he liked having this effect on her.

vinnie's hand crept up in-between her thighs and slowly rubbed her clothed clit. tracing his fingers along her lips before pushing her panties aside and slipping a finger inside.she had never felt something like this, sure she touched herself before but not in the way vinnie did. it made her stomach knot up and her legs weak. her head stayed resting in his neck, not wanting to imagine how pathetic she looked right now.

vinnie wanted nothing more than to see fleur's reaction to him. he wanted her to beg him for more, urging him to fuck her stupid,  to cum all over her with no space unmarked. he wanted to hear her, and to tease her for how much of a pathetic little whore she looked for him.

the finger inside her quickened, and another finger followed not long after. she could hear how wet she was, burying her face further into vinnie's neck to her moans. 

vinnie's free hand moved from her ass to her hair, pulling it back aggressively making her yelp, "let your voice out, i want to hear how dirty you can get," smacking her ass.

her eye makeup was all ruined, running down her face. lipstick smudged, and definitely on his shirt. her teary eyes looked into his, silently begging for more.

 so vinnie took the hint, ramming 3 fingers into her and stretching her out. fleur screamed ust like vinnie wanted. her legs began to shake as vinnie rubbed his thumb on her clit. she fleur couldn't can't anymore, screaming his name as she came all over his lap and hand. vinnie took his fingers out and sucked them, staring her down. his hands slowly went back to her sensitive body, and rubbed her swollen clit making her flinch. oh how badly he wanted to overstimulate her until she was squirting all over the place with no end, moaning his name repeatedly.

vinnie gripped fleur's hips and began to press her down on his erection, slightly rubbing her on it. looking directly into her eyes filled with nothing but lust, "see what you did? look what you did, are you going to take responsibility for it?" he let go of her before grabbing her hand and guiding her to unzip his pants. she started taking out his cock and rubbed the pre-cum on his tip as his head titled back and groaning softly. 

"fuck." cursing under his breath was all fleur needed. she wrapped her entire hand before sliding it up and down "fuck, fucking spit on it." she did as told and continued, now rotating her hand. vinnie began to move his hips, needing more. fleur felt herself getting wetter as she imagined how he would feel inside of her. she imagined his hand pushing her down onto him and feeling every inch of him inside her. 

vinnie stopped her and traced her bottom lip, "open for me." he took her open mouth centimeters from his dick, "suck it, no teeth though, or you're fucking dead." she obliged and took him little by little until he grabbed her head and made her gag on it. he was all the way down her throat. he throat fucked her as hard as possible while her eyes rolled back as she began to touch herself.

vinnie's pace slowed down and was steady, while her jaw became sore and her pussy ached. he suddenly sped up again before finally thrusting it deep in her mouth and coming and chanting fleur's name. vinnie looked down to see fleur finger inside herself before smirking. making someone who 'hated' him so much be so hot and bothered by sucking his dick made him even harder than before.

"are you touching yourself?" fleur jumped and quickly moved her hand before shaking her head, "no." vinnie leaned down to her and wrapped her hands around her neck, "you're pretty liar, aren't you?" he forced her up and connected their lips once again. this kiss was so different. it was filled with arousal, lust and something unexplainable. there was a hint of softness in it. it drove them both insane. fleur moaned into the kiss, giving vinnie the opportunity to slip his tongue in hers. 

fleur crawled back into vinnie's arms without breaking the kiss and grinding on his bare cock. if it were any other time, vinnie wouldn't be okay with her taking the lead but he had to admit, feeling her so wet and warm and aching to on him made him slightly happy. plus it felt good on his end too.

fleur backed away from the kiss before looking directly at vinnie, "do you have a condom?" he was about to answer but she spoke again, "fuck it, fuck me raw." and locked lips with him again. 

to be honest, fleur would've worn a condom with anyone else, any other time, but something about this very moment. she wanted to feel everything. vinnie felt the exact same way, he was glad she didn't mind doing it raw. plan b pills exist for a reason.

vinnie finally put it in, earning a soft low moan from fleur. it wasn't her first time, but it had been the first time she had sex but it was the first since then. she was gripping onto him so tightly he felt as if he could cum if he moved even just a little. "loosen up for me, fleur."

she did as much as she could before lowering down on him without being asked to do so. she was needy and needed to feel all of him. "vincent, please. i need you." he buckled his hips and slammed straight into her, instantly making her shake and her eyes roll back.

their bodies slapped against each other, and their sweat mixed together. he felt amazing in her, so did she. she clawed his back as he repeatedly hit the same sweet spot. his back was covered in scratches, while she was swollen everywhere and covered in hickeys. 

he circled her sensitive spot slowly while thrusting into her, feeling as if she was at an all time high. her stomach turned and she tightened around vinnie as she moaned loud enough for the neighbors to know she was being dicked down.

vinnie didn't stop, still ramming in her as she came. fleur's mind became foggy as another knot was forming and she came again. vinnie quickened his pace. he still had yet to come but he wanted more. his hands tightened on her hips as he begun to relentlessly pound her over and over until she was shaking and started leaking everywhere. screaming like never before. he did his last few thrusts before pushing her down and leaving a warm and thick seed inside her.

- xx

felt like i needed to make up for the trauma i've caused since that last chapter