9

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

when his lips met her's, she could feel warmth flooding to her ears and cheeks. fleur had been too shocked to even kiss back, confusing vinnie as he had believed he was the best kisser in the world.

fleur decided to finally kiss back, feeling a smirk across vincent's face through the kiss. her hands traveled to his hair, griping it, then pulling him away by his hair. she lowered his head, making him look back at her. 

vincent eyes had went wide, shocked knowing he's been dominated by a woman for the last tie in his god damn life. it had damaged his ego but excited him nonetheless. fleur knew this causing her to grin like the grinch.

"open your mouth." she demanded making the little boy flinch. he did as he was told.

she grabbed a flashlight and started examining vinne's mouth. from the roof of his mouth to the root of his teeth. she turned off the flashlight before she dived into his mouth, causing him to choke. 

fleur wriggled herself into vinne's throat before laying her eggs deep in his stomach before traveling to his anud and climbing out, ripping it in the process. 

vinnie is now pregnant.

author:
written   11.11.2021
published  11.12.2021 (midnight)
edited  ---
yes this is a parody/short, i'll write the actual chapter soon dw !!