Aarav pointed a finger at him and ordered, "Stay still. If I found you even a centimeter away from this position then God's know what will I do. And I am sure you will not like that. Got it?"

Nathan swallowed the lump formed in his throat while nodding at Aarav, submissively. He watched Aarav as he walked out of his room. Knowing Aarav would not hurt him, excitement bubbled inside his heart for what will happen next.

His brows knitted in confusion and eyes shrink at the edges when Aarav come back with bowl of ice cubes and smirked.

He placed the bowl aside but under his reach and bend down at Nathan's laying figure. He traced his icy cold finger over Nathan's face, causing the guy gasp with the contact of coldness," Such a good boy I have here. So obedient." Aarav blew his minty breath over Nathan's face and the guy laying under, stopped breathing. From that minty breathing fanning over his face, Nathan knew that Aarav came after brushing his teeth. 'Is that important?'

Aarav whispered softly around his right ear, "Will you be a good boy for daddy and do as I say?" Nathan was unable to answer him. His mind was still processing the whole situation and the things happening around him. One part of his, wanted to escape and the other one, wanted to enjoy. But a huge part of his didn't like their position. Which should be reciprocate.

Patting his head, Aarav lifted his tshirt upwards till it uncovered the chest area of Nathan's and took an ice cube from the bowl. Nathan watched him with hooded eyes as Aarav bend down and placed his face in the nape of his shoulder. A gasp left his mouth when a freezing droplet of the chilling icy water dropped on his left nipple, creating a wet pool over his chest and at the same time, Aarav licked his neck side before sucking it roughly.

Unconsciously, Nathan titled his head in the opposite direction, giving more access to him. The more Aarav sucked, the more he become sure about getting a hickey there, which he didn't want.

With the intention to warn Aarav, he opened his mouth and came out a moan as Aarav have changed his assualting place, "Aar...... oh goddd!" Nathan's eyes rolled back in his sulk as the warm mouth of Aarav engulfed his wet nipple and sucked on it like a hungry child. While rubbing the ice cube over his other nipple, making it erect in need before giving the same treatment as the other. He was unable to move his body like it's paralyzed by pleasure and the coldness. The thumping sound of his heartbeats echoed his ears. 'How can he do that? The coldness of ice was creating another level of friction. How can I turned on by the mere rub of this ice cube?' Nathan asked himself as his arms snaked behind Aarav's back and lifted his tshirt then rubbed his rough hands all over the naked back of Aarav.

Aarav had his eyes opened, watching every pleasurable expression occurred over Nathan's face and grew more harder in his pants with the sensation of hands roaming over his back. "Looks like my baby love this treatment."

Nathan heard the statement but instead of words, more moans left his mouth. Knowing that Nathan wasn't going to answer him anytime soon, Aarav covered the other forgotten nipple and pinched it, causing the guy lying under him arching his back upward and moaned loudly.

"You're so fragile in my hands." Aarav couldn't believe it, the guy like him, full of muscles and tough personality, would turned so submissive just for himself.

Hearing the comment, Nathan opened his eyelids and glared at the smirking Aarav," It's just a lust that cause me submissive here at this time but it does not mean, you can dominate me everytime. Just done with it quickly."

Aarav clicked his tongue while shaking his head, smilingly. "What's so hurry? It's just a starting, baby. And don't get on the conclusion that fast. Who knows you will ends up serving your peaches too by the end of this day." Aarav thrust his crotch forward, hitting Nathan's hard peek then rolled his lower body.