"You can look around the store for items you like." Throk calmly told (Y/n), a slight smile appearing on his face when he smelled pheromones of excitement coming from her.

"Thank you, Sir." (Y/n) spoke with the slightest hint of excitement, looking up at her master while smiling; she could hardly wait to see what all was being sold in the store.

Throk's smile grew ever so slightly after she took the lead, making sure not to accidentally knock anything over with the cart while he followed her through the store. The store was small, but the owner was good at finding room for the various knick knacks and other objects he brought from Earth. (Y/n) could hardly believe what she found on one of the back shelves, the martian actually had a few boxes/bags (F/s); she hadn't eaten any since before her capture. Throk made a mental note of his pet's reaction to finding (F/s), something he would be sure to buy more of in the future. His personal favorite snack from Earth was chocolate pudding, unfortunately the next shipment of it had yet to come in.

"What are those?" Throk questioned with an unimpressed tone when he saw (Y/n) grabbing every box/package of tampons/pads; he didn't know what they were at that particular time, but obviously his pet did.

"They’re necessary hygiene products for me, Sir. Have I overstepped a boundary?" (Y/n) answered, panicking slightly when she saw Throk looking at the pads/tampons.

"No, you haven't; I was simply curious." Throk responded simply, waiting for (Y/n) to finish putting her chosen hygiene products into the cart; speaking of which, he chose a hairbrush and a few other items for her personal care that he would put in his bathroom at home.

(Y/n) let out a silent sigh of relief; if she wasn't careful, she would accidentally cross a line and get in trouble for being too spirited, little did she know that there was no line to cross. She finished putting the packages/boxes of pads/tampons into the cart before spotting a mug with her favorite cartoon character on it, looking at her master and putting it in the cart after seeing his nod of approval. If Throk was treating her so well thus far, she could get used to being his pet. After (Y/n) finished looking through the store Throk paid for everything, making sure that she didn't want anything else first. (Y/n) couldn't wait to go home and try on one of her new outfits and use the new soap she found, especially since it was her favorite scent.

__________

After the shopping was done Throk led (Y/n) to the food court where they ate lunch together; (Y/n) was a little surprised that her master knew Sal, the owner of one of the little restaurants, so well. She had to admit that the food was good too despite never eating it before, once again thanking Throk for getting her something. Throk was happy to provide for (Y/n), but he wished that she wouldn't act so rigid all the time. As much as she enjoyed being at the mall, (Y/n) knew that she and her master would eventually have to go home. During the return flight Throk played some softer music to calm (Y/n) down; he couldn't help but notice how anxious she was to return to Galra Central Command.

(Y/n) did feel anxious about returning to the large mother ship, but that was where her current home was and she couldn't stay away forever. The shopping trip was more fun than she thought it'd be; Throk bought everything for her to love comfortably, including a brand new datapad where she could download her favorite music. She wouldn't be able to contact anyone outside of Galra Central Command with it, but she was perfectly okay with not being able to do so. After returning to their destination, Throk had a few sentries carry the items bought that day to his habsuite while he led (Y/n) with the leash. It wasn't long before they were completely alone, finally able to relax after the long day of shopping; Throk could tell that (Y/n) was a lot happier after he took her shopping.

"Did you enjoy the shopping trip?" Throk inquired while he and (Y/n) were eating dinner together, grinning when he saw the young woman jump slightly when he spoke.

"Yes, it was… It was fun. I haven't been away from Galra Central Command in a really long time. Thank you, Commander Throk." (Y/n) spoke with a humble tone, a slight smile appearing on her face; she had a lot of fun earlier that day, but she was still nervous about showing too much emotion.

"There’s no need for formalities here, you can call me by my name as long as we're alone." Throk told her reassuringly, letting her know that she could relax in the privacy of his habsuite.

"Are you sure? I don't want to displease you maste- Throk." (Y/n) responded in a stunned tone, looking up at him with widened eyes; he was being serious and it shocked her.

"It would please me if you called me by my name, but only in my habsuite. You must always call me 'master' when we're in public." Throk confirmed with calmness, his grin turning into a slight smile; he wasn't used to acting kind to a lesser being, but (Y/n) brought that side of him out.

(Y/n's) smile tugged at the corners of her lips from the reassurance she received from her master; Zarkon mostly treated her with kindness, but with him she felt like she was walking on eggshells most of the time and she didn't feel that way with Throk. She went back to eating after a moment and so did Throk, neither of them minding the comfortable silence while they ate. (Y/n) got to take a bath after dinner; she loved using her new soap and her new extra soft bath towel afterwards, although soaking in the bath felt more relaxing than anything. Wearing her new pajamas Throk bought for her was also very nice, the soft fabric felt good against her skin. While she was taking her bath, Throk cleaned up after dinner and thought about his future with (Y/n) as his pet; he enjoyed having someone to keep him company and hoped that she would fully trust him in the future.