eight.

Little Knight

~~~~~

{swimsuit top for chapter above}

"if it isn't the night owl herself

"if it isn't the night owl herself."

~~~~~

Alora was sitting down at the kitchen island, eating her overnight oats and drinking her tea. Her attention was half split between the news that was playing quietly on the TV and her phone, where she was texting Vicki.

- I'm going to start tunneling straight down into the Earth, hopefully make it to China before the school day is over. You willing to help?

Context?

But I'm down for it.

- Elena just walked in on me while I was brushing my teeth. I am absolutely mortified.

Alora furrowed her brows, placing the spoon in the half-eaten jar of oats.

Elena Gilbert?

- Is there some other Elena in this town?

I wouldn't know.

I'm new to town, remember?

:)

- Yeah, yeah. You're more of a town person than I will ever be.

Alora smiled down at her phone, resuming to eat her food.

Back to it, why was Elena able to see you? You at her house or is she at yours?

- At hers.

- I spent the night with Jeremy.

Alora paused her movements.

Uh-oh.

Like spent-spent it with him? Or just, you know, were really tired and crashed at his house?

- First option.

Vicki!

He's underage. Like very underage.

- ???

You're a senior. You're 18. He's a sophomore? He's fifteen?

......

- Fuck.

- Shit.

Alora stared down at her phone as a few minutes passed without receiving a response. She slid it off to the side, letting it rest on the counter top before she hopped off of her stool and rinsed  her dishes, using her magic to dry them and put them away.