Standing up For Love

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Standing Up For Love

Morning had risen on another beautiful day in Harmonious Land.

Over at the condo, Laguna and McJagger were both asleep together in bed, resting happily together. Both Trolls were facing each other, despite being asleep, and even with the water barrier separating both areas of their bedroom, they could sense that they were both facing each other.

McJagger was the first to wake up, sitting upright with a yawn escaping his mouth. to say he was fully awake was not true, because he did feel a little tired still. Then again, anyone would if you had to do two consecutive car washes on a limo ship yesterday, and partying hard after celebrating Aggie's participation in the rodeo and receiving a lasso as a family heirloom from her grandpa three days ago.

As for Laguna, she was sleeping a little longer. Then again, anyone would if you spent an entire day bonding with the Magic Techno Trolls and learning about their lifestyle and customs two days ago, and working a double shift four days ago after what the Normal Trolls have to come to terms with calling "The Auto-Tune Effect" with Trollex's little "venting" moment in regards to his new developing friendship with Barb after the two had finally settled their differences.

So, yes, the two were tired and exhausted, and sleeping in was their way of gathering the energy that was zapped out of them.

McJagger stretched his front legs before he looked over at his sleeping girlfriend and smiled, thinking she looked beautiful, even when asleep. The red Funk Troll kept watching her sleep for a little while, not realizing he was slowly leaning backwards. However, once he did realize it, it was too late, and he ended up falling out of the bed and landed on the floor back-first with a small yelp.

The "crash" alerted Laguna to wake up and sit up in her bed to see what, or who fell, as she looked over on McJagger's side of the bed and saw he had fallen, making her immediately leap out of bed and rush over to him, asking, "McJagger! Are you ok"?

McJagger got back up onto his feet, shaking off any dust that may have gotten onto his back when he fell, while saying, "Yeah, I'm ok, boo. Takes more than a fall like that to keep me down. I'm tough as steel," and flexed his front right paw, making a muscle, for fun.