And the raid was going so well too. Nobody noticed the ruby missing from its display before she was out of the shop, but a few police cars just had to be chilling in the corner! Shit! She blamed that Superhero guy for this. If he hadn't come to her school today, making a useless crowd around the entrance which delayed her from leaving earlier and also made her annoyed, her guard wouldn't be low and this wouldn't have happened.

"Nice leg work, you are not even stumbling."

She stumbled to her feet and barely caught herself from hitting the floor face first. She turned around, frightened that Spider-Man was here— but that turned out to not be the case. However, she didn't feel relieved. Someone a lot more dangerous than the friendly spider had appeared.

In a suit whiter than snow, with a flashy lightning symbol on his chest, Supernova floated in front of her as his cape fluttered behind him.

Shit. Of all people, it had to be the guy who looked like he did justice for breakfast.

"Uh," Black-Cat smiled nervously, sitting up swiftly. "Hi?"

"I don't get it," Supernova said and dropped in front of her, leaning over to her. At the sudden gesture, she closed her eyes in fright— remembering how ruthless this man was, but he just grabbed the pouch from her belt before taking out what she stole. A red, gleaming ruby. "What's up with cats and jewels? Cats and burglars too."

Aha... Black-Cat relaxed somewhat. He seemed chatty, she could use that to flee. But of course, not without getting the ruby back. She won't give up her first hunt so easily.

"Your first crime?" the man asked, and she nodded quickly— hoping to get a safe ticket out by doing so. "Ah. Then should I perhaps send you to rehab? Maybe that'd fix your habits before they grow uncontrollable?"

Shit.

This bastard was crazy. Wait, she could just play innocent!

Black-Cat stood up, dusting off her jacket as she walked over to him confidently. "Why rehab?" she asked as she threw her arms around him. "Could you not fix little old me by yourself?"

...Uh. Was this playing innocent? Maybe she mixed things up. But there was no going back now.

"Depends on the problem we are facing," the man replied as he put an arm around her waist, leaning closer to her.

Nice, her trick worked.

She smirked. "I suffer from the disease of not being touched today. Perhaps you could help me, lightning?"

She was beautiful. Electrifyingly so. She had ignored the opposite gender since her first year in high school when she got drunk at a party and was almost raped by one of her classmates. Luckily it turned out she wasn't a normal human– she had cat-like abilities that came along with a healing factor of its own. Her drowsiness vanished because of that power, and luckily she was in time as the hot hadn't gotten the chance to do anything to her beyond undressing her. She had kicked the guy in the balls and ran. Since that incident, she had avoided everyone in her school. Though contrary to some of her classmates, she didn't hate men, just the kids and teenagers in particular. They were too weak against their hormonal desires.

However, in front of a dashing grown-up man like this guy, she saw no reason to not use her body as a weapon. Her goal was to grab her ruby and run. He could fly, but she was more flexible. She would figure out some way.

"The kitty wants to be touched?" Supernova said, his one hand cupping her fleshy butt shamelessly while his other one scratched her lower chin with a finger, making her moan accidentally.