...been so embarrassed.

Start from the beginning

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"Sit down. It's your house." His dad spoke. You nervously sat down with Jungkook beside you. He readily held your hand, giving them light squeezes as assurance.

"So?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows. "This is where you disappeared last night." He shook his head. "Y/n?" He turned to you. You gulped. "Where do your parents live?" You looked at him, holding unto Jungkook's hand tighter. "They're in London, uncle." He nodded,  understandably wanting you to continue. "Dad's business headquarters are there. My mom is running a bakery."

"Dear! What're you doing? They literally made love last night-"

"Mom!" Jungkook stopped her, becoming red like a tomato himself.

"What MOM!? It is the truth."

His dad seemed calm, unlike his mother who was freaking out. Your breathe hitched as you heard Jungkook take the first chance in speaking.

"I love Y/n. Yes, we did it last night. I truly love her. Since the last 3 years. I want to live with her. Dad, mom, I want her to be mine, with me forever."

You looked at him, bewildered. He did that. All your doubts were cleared. You had nothing more to think. "I...I love him too. I know we did not tell you nor my parents but...uncle, I-"

"Dad."

Your eyes shot up. You couldn't believe what you just heard. You looked at his mother, she was smiling. Your heart fluttered. They looked happy and contended. You looked at your friends. They had a mischievous smile plastered on their faces. What the hell was going on?

You looked at Jungkook. He was blushing. His smile was more knowing and mischievous. He looked at you, his eyes sparkling. It took you a while to actually know what was happening. Your eyes twinkled with tears as you covered your face with your hands, a little sob escaping your lips, mumbling a cute, "I hate you." to Jungkook.

He chuckled, pulling you closer into his embrace. You hit him, trying to push him away but he just kept you close and you shrunk in arms. You were so happy but equally embarrassed. "I told you it will be alright. I love you." He whispered into your head. They all laughed heartily like they've seen a comedy show.

Those few minutes indeed were difficult but this was such a surprise. 

"I hate you so much." You giggled and cried into his chest. "You should've seen your face!" Amy chortled, making you glare at her as Jungkook wiped your tears like you were a small child. "I hadn't expected to see you like that though. The nerd looked sexy enough." Ben smirked. This time Jungkook glared at him. "Yaa Mom! Your son's dangerous." He looked away but then saw Mr. Jeon glaring at him as well. Like father, like son.

You pulled away just as Jungkook's father started speaking. "I had hoped my son had chosen you as his partner the day you came to my house, for him. I felt like I had got my lost daughter back. You had the same character as her." He was getting teary eyed. Your eyes filled up again. Jungkook went over and hugged his dad wholeheartedly.

He was holding back his cry. You could see that in his face. It made you so happy that they were together again. Pulling away, he looked at you, his eyes thanking you for everything.

Just then someone's phone rang. "Mine!" Ben announced and happily attended it. "The show just finished, partner." He informed the person in the video call. As they answered, the familiarity struck you. "You made friends with my parents!?" You shrieked snatching the phone from him.

"My baby found a handsome boyfriend, did she?" Your mom giggled, making you blush all over again. "Mom..." You smiled shyly as Jungkook waved at her. "Our plan worked, partner." He winked, making you elbow him.

"Dad was so happy. He couldn't call you. He's having quite busy times at office these days. He'll call you soon." She informed and you nodded. "I'll call you later, Mrs. Lim!" Jungkook's mother spoke as your mother nodded happily. She greeted everyone and eventually hung up. 

By this time, you understood, Jungkook's dad doesn't talk much and that his mother is very talkative. 

The atmosphere in your apartments was happy and smooth. So lively. You were happy and so was Jungkook.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

The breakfast was the most happiest one you'd had in months or even years. The dishes were simple, the maximum you could manage in the small time but they all enjoyed it and you were very much satisfied. You could hear the chaos from the living room as you washed vessels. There was a carefree smile on your face.

You were surprised when he suddenly hugged you from behind, coming as close as possible. "How was my surprise?" He asked, kissing your neck gently. "Oh, aren't you going to talk to me?" He raised his eyebrows at your silence. "You want me to talk?" You asked, turning around, removing your apron. "Listen, I hate you and your surprise."

You kept up with your poker face before preparing to walk away but he pulled you back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You smirked, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Seriously?" He asked, bringing his face forward towards your lips. You giggled and bent backwards teasing him. He tittered, nuzzling his face unto your neck, making you move closer to him. He swayed you in his arms, loving how happy he was becoming in your company, how satisfied he was in getting his family back.

"You know what, Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."