[ Jeon Jungkook ]

Guess she'll be changing seats again. She's difficult. So much attitude. But how can I blast off until she gets those cute glasses off. They're my weakness, I guess. She might look hot without those glasses. But I like her cute. 

By the way....who told her all that? She sure has gotten into some misunderstanding. She doesn't think I'm a player, does she? Nah. I don't look like that. Do I? She likes boys hot. It was Amy who told me this. She can never be wrong. 

Ought to keep Tom outta my way. That dickhead's going too far. Marks? I can score more than him. The UT's in less than two days. If scores are her problem then this time she'll definitely be impressed. Tom's nobody. 
Do I show my possessive/protective side to her? She might be reading love books and fanfictions. My girl's not that innocent to not have standards. It's so difficult getting her to react. The rose tint looks good on her cheeks, especially when it's coz of me.

Cheeesssyyy! I'm hopeless. So, so hopeless.

Woah, keeping a diary is hard. You just write rubbish. This is so embarrassing. What's with this language? I am literally talking to a 365 paged notebook. Wow! Guess that's what c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ love makes us do. I wonder what she writes in that diary. I need to get hold of it somehow. That would be desperate but idc.

Moving on...

The first hour tomorrow - PE.

She'll cheerlead for me.
SHE will CHEERLEAD for me.

I sure need to get my ass ready.