« 36 »

~ tuesday, 16:23 / university, hallway ~

“hey, so... you wanna fill me in about the drama i just witnessed right outside the bakery?” yeonjun says in a teasing tone, hanging himself on taehyun's shoulder; irritating taehyun a little bit.

taehyun just rolled his eyes and began to walk towards the school's field — with yeonjun leeching himself onto him, only because soobin wasn't able to attend today. and taehyun was very unlucky to be spotted by yeonjun; since yeonjun wants someone to accompany him to the field. “i'd rather not talk abou it...” taehyun groans.

by looking straight he finds hyera walking towards the opposite direction as them. as they slowly walk pass each other, the more awkward the atmosphere became. hyera attempts to give taehyun a smile and waves at him, only of her to be ignored; taehyun scoffs at her actions — hyera looks away from him, completely ashamed.

“whatever that was all about, i'm sure it's a very long story,” yeonjun spoke, as he witnessed the small interaction the two did, “since you're not really the type to get angry just like that.”

taehyun only responds with a low hum. yeonjun sighs at the expression taehyun has. “does beomgyu know?”

which only resulted in taehyun remaining silent. yeonjun figured that it may have made his friend uncomfortable, so he just decided to drop the topic. “so, you're going to gyu right?” yeonjun asked, “mind it i go with you?”

“sure, i don't mind...”

~ 16:34 / hospital ~

the walk towards the hospital was quite weird. normally he'd be hearing the never ending rants coming from yeonjun — like how mint chocolate is the best flavor and how soobin is dumb not realize that, how much he loves soobin. soobin this, soobin that; whatever comes to yeonjun's mind, he'll be talking about it nonstop. however, unlike before times, yeonjun was quiet.

“hey... are you feeling very uneasy today? like you're feeling something's not right...”

the question causes taehyun off guard, he just nodded at the older male next to him. now that he have thought about it, he had been feeling very uneasy since he woke up.

he felt so anxious without any particular reason. he felt so suffocated.

and as they walk closer and closer to beomgyu's room, his anxious feeling kept rising. what's happening? why do i have a hard time breathing all so suddenly? it was uncomfortable. and so suffocating.

as they finally got to the hallway where beomgyu's room was, everything suddenly felt uncomfortable. just by standing there. with all of a sudden, they were startled as nurses rushed in panic.

it only ignited panic inside taehyun was he realized which room they were running to.

they slowly walks towards the room and was only greeted with such agonizing atmosphere.

he finds his lover's body slightly shaking, laying on his bed. the nurse was examining him, with such panic.

“the doctor will be here, okay? can you hear me, mr. choi? look at me mr. choi, you'll be alright!”

he finds his lover gripping on to the sheets, clearly not doing well — only causing more agony to him.

wait...

this felt all so familiar...

...have i... seen this before..?

taehyun feels like he couldn't move, he could breathe. his mind was flooding so much thoughts that he felt his eyes slowly filling with tears.

no...

no...

no... please...

please stay... please don't leave me...

please don't leave... i...

...i don't want to be alone...

taehyun snaps back as the doctor, along with a nurse bumping onto them. “please, stay out of the way.” the nurse says, closing the door infront of them.

“oi taehyun! where are you going?!” yeonjun shouts, watching his friend run away.

taehyun mindlessly ran somewhere where his legs would take him. not caring about the rain. he stops and finds himself at the park, the park where him and beomgyu would sometimes hang out after school.

he sits on the swing, soaking wet due to the rain pouring. he looks down, slightly shivering.

is that my tears..? or is it just the rain?

my... who cares.

it's cold.

i remember why i used to hate the rain.

~ • ~ • ~

should i make a playlist for the story? :P