« 09 »

~ 23:46 ~

beomgyu

; today was fun :D
; we should do this often!
; what even possessed you that you decided to go and asked us to hang out?

nothing, really... >
i just felt like it >

; mmhhmm 👁️👁️
; not slightly convinced
; but alright

i was just bored :P >

; yea yea
; i believe you
; ಠಿ_ಠಿ

it's getting late >
you should get some sleep >

; yea, i should
; well
; good night hyunie!
; <333333333333

good night, my gyu >
:) >
wait >
fuck >
excuse me?! >
what the fuck?! >
i swear i didn't mean it!! >
it was autocorrect!! >
it wasn't me! >
it was a typo. >

; 'my gyu'
; (⊙_◎)
; woah there mr. kang taehyun
; at least take me out on a date first ;)

i didn't mean it! >
i swear. >

; wow wow
; ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
; no need to deny the fact that you love me >:P
✓seen 23:48

; wait no
; come back i was just joking
✓seen 23:48

; YAH KANG TAEHYUN
; DON'T IGNORE ME
✓seen 23:49

‘kang taehyun, what the fuck was that?!’

taehyun stared on the texts between them, his eyes was widen and his face was hot — due to him being a blushing mess. well, there goes another embarrassing memory that his brain will probably randomly remind him at three am whenever he couldn't sleep.

soober

; *screenshot attached*
; hehe
; 'my gyu' huh 👁️👁️
; didn't know you were the possessive type ;)

please leave me alone. >

; don't tell me that!
; tell that to yeonjun lol

please don't tell me you told him >

; damn right i told him :D
✓seen 00:04

taehyun groaned, slamming his head on his pillow. he was certain that the four of them, specially beomgyu, will repeatedly annoy him with it tomorrow.

he sighed and placed his phone on the nightstand. taehyun stared at the ceiling with a questionable look on his face as he felt his heart beating twice faster than it is usually, and feels as if his cheeks are burning up.

~

“aw, why are you shying away from your one and only gyu?” beomgyu repeatedly teased.

through the whole morning beomgyu had been annoying taehyun about what was said last night. 'my gyu' this, 'my gyu' that. it was annoying for taehyun.

... or maybe that's what taehyun is trying to convince himself to.

nope!

enough of this absurd thoughts!

kang taehyun does not like choi beomgyu in a nice and romantic way.

‘maybe a little bit.’

taehyun rolled his eyes and looked at beomgyu, who was staring at him innocently as if he didn't spend the morning annoying taehyun, “don't you have anything to do?”

“no, i don't.”

by beomgyu's answer, taehyun asked himself; ‘how can someone be so annoying...’

just by the thought, he looked at beomgyu — who was now scribbling random thinks in his notebook — and like always, whenever he looks at beomgyu, he feels a light tug on his chest. which he doesn't like.

taehyun just chuckled and watched as beomgyu tries to draw something. a little bit confusing on why beomgyu holds his pencil like a toddler who's just starting to learn how to write.

‘god, he's an idiot.’

taehyung took one last glace on beomgyu, a smile slowly crawling onto his face.

‘but i like this idiot.’

✧——•*+.×°♡°×.+*•——✧

well that was cringe.