When he secured her to the head board he moved back on her frail body. He took her disheveled features of her in her garments and  was already aroused for her and now seeing her like this  state made his manhood to throb in excitement.

Like a wild animal he growled and ripped her inner garments harshly away from her body. The stretching and breaking of straps resonated in the room.

Aera  was numb for a minute or two but a scream escaped her throat when she felt the last cloth on her being snatched away from her. She felt extremely betrayed, helpless in the hands of her once beloved. The man who told her and promised to keep her safe from the cruel world is now doing weong to her. So wrong that no woman deserves that for loving and trusting a man.

Taehyung didn't any heed to her pleading but aghast dissolved in his desire, he kept on pouncing on her and bit her collarbone drawing her blood out like a vampire and at the same time soothing it.

His right hand groped her left breast as he squeezed it roughly earning a cry from her. His lips doing sins all over her body and he then bit her just above her nipple as she jolted in her place and cried.

"S-stop!, Stop it Taehyung.
P-please.You are doing wrong to me" She yelled in between her crying. But he wasn't in his senses. She jumped when she felt his hand near her panties. She started thrashing, struggling foe mercy wildly under him.
" Why does it feel wrong sweetness. When it was good between you both.", He rasped biting her collarbone, leaving his marks.

She didn't care when her wrists started bleeding due to her struggles as the belt was digging in her flesh. She will not let him do this to her. She would prefer dying first.

Her struggles were rough, she was hurting her own self in the process, but she didn't care. She kicked her legs in the air as it hit the side of his ribs.

A booming growl was heard and the next second, He harshly gripped her legs and dangerously came to face her.
There eyes met as he inches deadly closer to her. "Stop struggling, My love." He hissed at her face.

His eyes were so dark. His pupil is dilated to such extent that it overpowered all the honey, making his eyes look black and dark with hunger and lust.

The man in front of her wasn't her husband. He was a monster. A monster who's going to do bad to her.

With that  he slammed his lips on hers rather roughly as he licked at her blood that was oozing out of her lower lip.

Aera immediately hid her lips in her mouth making him growl as his hand went to the nape of her neck and pulled at her hair so harshly that her mouth gasped open in pain, and he used as an advantage.

His tongue invaded her mouth and weird taste of alcohol, the awful liquid invaded Aera senses as she tried to move her head away but her movements were futile due to his tight hold on her hairs  and she wished she could pass out. She can't face this brutality.

He was eating, biting and sucking at her lips, his tongue caressing hers for response, but she didn't give any, which made him more angry as he kissed her harder and then parted away from her panting heavily.

Aera was grasping as much air as she could as he didn't stop there and his lips trailed to her neck. Aera was crying silently now, but she felt his hand cupping her that region above her panties. She jolted away from his touch and sudden urge to disappear and protect her dignity raked her mind. She was not going  to believe this guy again. She seriously deserves an explanation for her ruined life.
Over the night her pife has been turned upside down. Her husband, Who is not so innocent as he looks like. He is that one devil no one would wish to meet after life too. She started struggling more, kicking her legs in the air and it only made him snicker at her mockingly.

In one swift motion he tore her last piece of clothing as it fell on the floor. Aera laid stiff feeling numb as she felt vulnerable as he moved away from her.

She saw him standing on the edge of the bed as his honey dark eyes racked over her body. Aera let out a desperate sob as his hungry eyes plastered in her mind, and she closed her eyes, curling up.

He wasn't the man she knew. No! He was far from even human. He was not her husband, whom she trusted all this while. He was just someone who cosplayed like that of famous artists and ruined her.

"Look at you, How fucki'n hot you are." He rasped as he eyed her terrified figure. Taehyung, with desire filled eyes looked at her. She looked exquisite, a lot more than he imagined her to be. How he wished to be poet, so that he could just write a whole book of peotry just by looking at her one state and no comments it will be that.

"I hate the fact, Im not the first one to touch you.But sweetness, let me show you what love making session is." He mused with lust in his voice.

He laughed at her, and then she heard it, the zipper of his pants getting undone and her heart almost got out of her body in fear. Her eyes were closed and her lips and chin wobbling in fear. She felt the bed dipping either side of her, and she knew he was leaning over her naked frame. The struggles of her wrists fastened as she panicked. "No p-please. Taehyung stop. If this gonna happen. We are done." She whimpered in fear.

In no seconds her ankle was taken in a harsh grip and her body was pulled down from her curling position.

" Please, Taehyung. Don't! do this. " She screamed as she felt his large frame hovering over her. His legs on either side of her hips and her struggles grew heavy. He instantly placed his body on hers dominating his weight on hers.

" Let's not be hard sweetness. Temptation leads to disasters. ", He whispered crushing his rough tugged chest over her soft frame, he loved how her body felt against his.

She felt his hardness on her abdomen and her tears grew more. She whimpered softly. "P-please s-stop."
He didn't know this little Sweetheart is so fucking ravishing under all those layers.

Aera felt him kissing on her neck as his lips went along her collarbones, " Do you know what are the two absolute pleasures a human could get in his life?", His body crushed her down more on the soft mattress beaneath her, sending the waves of hot tingling sensations dragging her to an edge where her hair stood straight with bobbliness of skin. His hot breath brushed over her nape with skipping her heart beat.

" Did cat caught your tongue sweetheart", He spoke up, still expecting an answer from her.  she shooked her head in denial," Number one sex, number two torture.", He sounded like a precise maniac to her but she didn't dare to speak up.

Going down to her bosoms. His one hand cupped her breast making her bosom to pucker up for him as his mouth latched on her hard nipples like a hungry man. He licked and sucked at it harshly and then bit there making the girl to jolt.He could hear her heartbeat as she was crying and whimpering for him to stop.

His other hand massages her other bosom and then gave it a rough squeeze making her cry out. "Stop! I beg y-you p-please!, DON'T DO THIS TAEHYUNG! " She cried out.

________________________________

Umm! That was accidental...

Anyways i got no words to speak

So, Bye!

With love 💜
             👑
Signed,CROWN.