Chapter 18: Coles Past: (Theyve All Gone To Waist Part 4)

Timeline: Theyve All Gone To Waist

(Nobody's P.O.V)

It was quiet within the library, and there sat Cole, worried about his friend Sasha, who he still has yet to find. With his heart filled with worry, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of him and Sasha.

It was an old photo he had Nightcrawler took hor him. On the photo was Sasha and Cole, both playing in the pool full of shorks.

Cole just stared at the photo, filled with dread

C: "Sasha..."

(Meanwhile)

The dark protogen, the plantix, and Ashley all sat behind the stairs where Cole couldnt hear them, there, they all discussed the current situation.

D.P: "So that human came here looking for an old friend of his..."

P: "But what do we do? We cant keep him here forever."

A: "Didnt the fashui say they were going to find the human a weapon?"

D.P: "True, but the human might just wander around, looking for his friend once he gets a new weapon."

D.P: "If he does that, he could easily get himself killed, or even worse..."

P: "So... what do we do?"

D.P: "I suggest we wait 'till Fashui gets back, from there, we can figure things out."

(Im out of ideas so heres a time skip to about 4 hours later)

Night has arrived, and the fashui finally came back to the library, carrying a weapon for Cole to use.

F: "Hey guys! Im-"

The first thing they were met with was a "Shh!" The fashui went silent.

The fashui walked down the hall a little bit, and saw Cole, sleeping beside the dark protogen on a couch.

F: "Oh... I see now, sorry."

D.P: "Its ok, really."

D.P: "While you were gone, I found this that belonged to the human."

The dark protogen tossed a black backpack on the floor.

D.P: "The human had a bag on him, to be honest, I haven't searched it yet."

F: "So youre telling me we should search through the humans stuff?"

D.P: "Precisely."

F: "But what if the human wakes up, and sees us going through it?"

D.P: "Relax, it might be a while, since he fell asleep a few minutes ago before you got here."

The dark protogen held Cole in place before getting up, after getting up, he slowly set Cole down before moving away.

The dark protogen grabbed Coles backpack, and went to the library to take a look at it. The put it on one of the tables.

F: "If the human catches us, im blaming you."

D.P: "Shut up..."

With that, the fashui unzipped the backpack, and reached in. What they pulled out was a book that belongex to Cole.

D.P: "Well, whats it say?"

F: "The cover says: 'Coles journal, DO NOT TOUCH!"

F: "Yeah, like thats gonna stop me."

The fashui opened the journal, and read it out loud.

May 13th: 2011

Todays my birthday! Im gonna turn 3 this year! Im so exited to see what my mommy and daddy have planned for me this year!

I had my sister spy on them for me, and she said they theyre gonna take me on a road trip this year! I asked her where. But she didnt tell me.

F: "So this human had a life outside of Lanimax..."

May 14th: 2011

Today, something really crazy happened, and some dummy was driving the wrong way! To be honest, I didnt know what happened next, but then a white truck showed up out of nowhere.

Its been about 10 minutes, and now we're in a hospital now, when I asked where mommy amd daddy were, they said that they were just sleeping for a while.

F: "Oh god... dont tell me his parents...",

D.P: "Dear lord..."

Febuary 27th: 2012

Its been almost a year since mommy and daddy are sleeping, I hope theyre ok...

Well anyway, today, The nice lady that took care of me said that there was a letter in the mail for me. I opened it up, and it said this.

Congrats! You've been chosen to work at Lanimax Laboratory as a test subject!

To be honest, I dont remember applying for a job, and I had no clue what Lanimax was, But hey, it sounds intresting!

D.P: "I see, so this human was a test subject."

F: "but why would they want a 4 year old to be a test subject at a place like this?!"

D.P: "The founders of this place are screwed up people... remember?"

F: "Well, im gonna keep reading now.

February 29th: 2012

Today, some wierd men in swat gear came in, and said they wanted to see me. They had this wierd shirt on them that said: LANIMAX on them.

When we got outside, there was this wierd black truck, I was starting to get suspicious, but they told me there was nothing to worry about, they put me in the back of the truck. And took off.

I asked them where we were going, and they said they were bringing me to a place called lanimax-

C: "My journal says 'Dont Read'"

The fahsui and the dark protogen turned around, and saw Cole, standing there with an annoyed look on his face.

F: "Human! Uh, I was just-"

Cole walked up to the fashui, and ripped his journal out of its hands. And he also took his backpack, and stiffed the journal back in.

C: "Stay out of my stuff..."

Thats all Cole said before walking out of the room in a huff.

The fashui and the dark protogen just stared at one another, completely flabbergasted.

D.P: "That human..."

F: "Well... we know his name now..."

F: "What do we do? Do we tell the others?"

D.P: "No... lets not make the human mad, for now, just keep it between you and me."

(END CHAPTER)
Final Word Count: (982)