Chapter 6: Dominance (Shattered Paradise Part 3)

Timeline: ???

(Nobodys P.O.V)

Cole and his new found 'friend' were walkind down the halls of the abandoned facility in search of Coles friend, Nightcrawler. Once they find him, they can finally get out of here.

The head on Coles shoulder began to tease him, Cole tried to ignore it, but the Kaiju head made it impossible. Eventually, the kaiju head finally spoke after what felt like half a hour.

K: "Hey, who is this Nightcrawler guy you keep searching for?"

C: "I dont have to tell you anything."

K: "Cmon, its not like anybodys gonna hear us!"

C: "I said im not telling you anything.
>:("

The kaiju head could tell Cole seemed annoyed, it didnt understand that soemthing like this isnt normal yet.

C: "..."

K: "Is this guy close to you or something?"

C: "..."

K: "Friends, maybe...?"

C: "..."

Eventually, the kaiju head gave up trying to talk, and decided to use a different way to make Cole talk.

The kaiju head bit down on Coles neck, not enough to hurt him, just enough to get his attention. Cole jumped and looked at the Kaiju head.

C: "The hell was that for?"

K: "Quit ignoring me and tell me who this Nightcrawler guy is-"

P: "There you are you piece of shit!"

The kaiju head was cut off by a panther, the same one that attacked Cole yesterday. It was accompanied by the carneline he saw it walking with yesterday.

"Not you again..." Cole sighed.

P: "Did you seriously think you could escape from me?!"

C: "We stumbled upon each other by coincidence, you did not find me."

C: "Look, can you just leave me alone? Im trying to find my friend..."

P: "No! Not after you stabbed me in the nose! Now I cant smell anything..."

C: "You LITERALLY ATTACKED ME FIRST!"

P: "Thats besides the point! Now that weve encountered each other again, I can finally kill you..."

(Cole's P.O.V)

Damn, this thing really wants to kill me, but im not letting it.

I took out my combat knife, and prepared myself for a fight. The carneline was watching from afar, cheering the panther on.

The panther made the first move, jumping at me with its claws in front of it. I was easily able to counter it by just sticking my knife in front of me.