✳✳✳3✳✳✳

Author's pov :

Moonlight pack :
Morning

"good morning your highness " said the maid as they entered the room with the Luna's food.
" Good morning Mrs Lee " Luna greeted back with a small smile.
" ma'am your breakfast " Mrs Lee said as she placed the tray with food on the bed table and put it on the bed for the Luna to eat.
" Mrs Lee do you know where my husband is" the Luna asked as she hadn't seen her husband since morning.
" Luna the alpha said that he will be back in the afternoon " the maid said as she prepared the dress for the Luna.
" did he mention where he was going " the Luna asked as she ate her breakfast.
"no ma'am alpha didn't said where he was going " maid said as she put the ornaments and dress for the Luna in the dress model.
" OK " the Luna said as she finished eating her breakfast and slowly took her newborn in her hand and breastfeeded him.
" Mrs Lee can you help me to take a walk after I shower " the Luna asked as she looked at the maid.
" sure ma'am but you must rest. " Mrs Lee said
"I'm resting but I want to take a walk around ." the Luna said
" OK ma'am shall I prepare a bath for you " Mrs Lee asked smiling.
" yes please " the Luna said.

Nightshade pack.
morning

" Luna are you awake " asked a maid as she came in seeing the Luna cuddled up with the newborn.
" Luna...... Luna...... Wake up " the maid called the Luna gently.
" I'm awake....... I'm awake....... I'm just resting my eyes" time Luna said as she turned around to face the maid
" good Morning your highness " the maid greeted the Luna.
" good morning *yawn * Mrs kang " the Luna  sleeply greeted back. While the maid have the breakfast.
" Mrs kang,  where is the alpha " the Luna asked slowly munching on her food.
" Luna the alpha will be back in the afternoon , didn't mention where he was going " Mrs kang said as she got the dress and ornaments for the Luna ready.
" mhhh, Mrs kang can you prepare a bath for me " the Luna asked as she finished eating her breakfast.
" yes ma'am " the maid said as she took her leave to prepare the bath.
" * waghhha * "
" Shah.... Baby mamma got you " the Luna said as she took her son in her hands and breastfeeded him.