⭐❇❇2❇❇⭐

Author's pov :

Moonlight pack

" Raven are you really o-ok" the alpha asked as he held his wife's hand.
"*sigh* Ray you are asking me this for the twentieth time" the Luna repaid getting tired of her husband asking her if she was fine .
" I can't help but worry though " the alpha said with a pout.
" you really are a softy " she said with a chuckle.
" only for you " the alpha repaid with a big smile .
" yeah only for me. I know how hard you are on those new warriors, actually I was coming to give you a handful before Tae was born." she said as the she scolded the alpha before looking at her son who was sleeping soundly.
" it's not my fault that they are so reckless, while patrolling they almost injured a kid. " alpha said in his defense.
" yeah and what. who said you to make rookies go patrolling alone at night ha. " the Luna said as she scolded her alpha till the point were he was at tears.
" I'm Sorry Raven " he said quietly after the scolding was over.
" it's OK don't let that happen again got it " she said as she reached her hands to grab her alpha." got it " the alpha hugged her knowing how much she loves to be hugged.
" let's sleep I'm tired " Raven said as she yawned .
" Go to sleep " Ray replayed at he got to bed next to his son.
" good night Ray " she said as sleep slowly engulfed her.
"good night Raven sleep well" the alpha said as he embraced his two most important people while slowly drifting off to the dreamland.

Night shade pack

" Liam.........I'm tired " Lilith said as she hugged her new born.
" sleep Lilith. Good night " Liam said as he got into the bed embracing his precious mate and son to sleep.