past

Author's pov :

It's was a snowy winter morning , the trees where white as it was painted the sun was no where to be seen the pack was slowly waking up. At the end of the pack slightly into the forest there was a small vintage house, not too small or not too big but perfect for two persons. Inside the house,  it was warm as the last night's fire was still burning, there snuggled in each other's arm's lied two people both were so beautiful to be alive .

Taehyung's pov :

I woke up because of my hunger and now I'm starting at my mate , well he is too cute while sleeping and also a deep sleeper * sight * let me prepare our breakfast .

Author's pov :

Tae was going to stand up from the bed but before he could he was meat with the same bed.

"where are you going , love. "
Jungkook asked with barely opened eye.

" darling, I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchen to cook something for us. Now, be a good boy and let me prepare our breakfast "
Tae said while softly stroking Jungkook's hair.

" please naa, stay with me for a while"
Jungkook's said trying his hardest to not make tae leave the room.
" this boy " tae said sighing.
" you do know that we are both born on the same day as well as the same time,  still you call me a boy,  my poor life " Jungkook dramatically sighed.
" OK, then you big bunny. I'm only calling you this. How many are you calling me, huh "
" OK sorry, thanks to you ,now I'm fully awake " kook said pecking tae on the lip.

"hmm now should we go to hunt or cook some veggies, both of are quiet sore right now plus our meats is over . So, it's a compulsory to go and hunt. "
Tae said.
" tae, they villagers are very mean they are trying to kick us out since we came here and the only reason we came here was because of the danger that is lurking around the corner of this big ass village " kook said getting a little frustrated.
" they are very mean but they don't need to know that we're the king's of their race and we rarely even leave our forest but we are leaving as soon as possible after we end all this "
Tae was really frustrated with the people who were either trying to kill them or trying to get on their pants, like really who won't.
" I'm on your side love, we are better off at our forest than here " kook said giving a loving kiss on tae's lip's.
"we can do all the naughty things there without any limit " finishing up with a small smirk.
"you are really horny right now aren't you " tae said with a small smirk .
" I am. so , shall we do it again " kook said while kissing tae's neck. " I have no problem with that but I will top first " tae said while pecking kook's lip. "But I'm hungry and I bet you are too so " tae said " you are I'm hungry as hell so let's go for the hunt "
Kook said finally getting out the bed with his messy hair and boxers. "so are we going now or after a while " tae asked as he made his way to the bathroom with kook tailing behind him. " now itself. I'm thirsty after we drink something is that OK tae " kook asked tae who just put his toothbrush in his mouth. "hmmm" he replied with a nod.

Other side of the pack

" alpha , they both left there house "
" Are the traps ready "
"yes "
"it's time to end those two "
"but alpha................. there is a danger lurking around the corner of the forest . It's slowly coming towards our pack- "
"Shut up,  those two are more dangerous than what's coming . Those are the Supreme's , the kings of our race. We end them and I'm the king our race. " the man said with a Manic laugh.
"And don't you deny my orders poison them with wolfsbane and bring them to me " the man said with a devilish smirk.
"OK alpha" the said male left.

With tae and kook

" kook Stop"
Tae said to kook through their mindlink.
" why, I'm touching my mate " kook replied.
"seriously we are on a hunt for god's sake " they where arguing when a deer pass them making them happy that the hunt has started.
" so darling,  lets eat "
"we shall, love "
Both of them were running after the deer who was running through the bushes which was painted white .chasing after the deer kook bit the deer's neck while tae bit the deer's stomach. After they ate the deer and was cleaning Each Other by licking each others body they was met with dozens of arrows , they started running the moment the arrows was launched at them . Two Arrows pierced through kook's leg and tae's hand  making both of them fall because of the injury.

"tae. Are you OK "kook asked nudging tae
"I am , are you OK "
"yes "
"tae it is wolfsbane " kook said
"with silver " completed tae.
While silver and wolfsbane do little to nothing to them the wound caused by them is big enough to make a person loss their life.
As soon as the words left tae mouth they was met with another round of arrows making them wounded again .they started running again  while  the whole alpha wolfs were running behind them and They were so focus on running they failed to notice  the tree trunk that was thrown at them through front . They both lost there consciousness but before they lost it completely they both said through their mindlink.

" Darling,  we are going to d-die* cough * . I-It hurts so b-bad " tae said weakly.
"don't worry love * cough *we will meet again and I will search for you and * cough *nothing can separate us from each other Ever again " kook said with a weak voice.
" I will search for you too darling.* cough * Wait for me ". Tae replied while he still can before he lost his consciousness completely. Along with his mate they were both dragged and injected with a liquid.
"alpha, they are down" said the leader through the mindlink. "good bring them here this instant " said the man with an ever so disgusting smirk.

In a dark room tied to two chairs with blood dripping down. While a man was sitting there with a manic smirk
"you two don't know what i had to do to get you both killed........... Haa............first I had to make you both fall for my trap and also attack you both with wolfsbane and silver, then knock you both out with a tree trunk and then Torcher you both until your heart's stop ...........so much stamina.  you both have.................anyways now I'm the king. * laugh * this Kris is the king of the werewolf * laugh * ..... It was such a pain to get rid of you both................. But it's worth it............" he slowing circled around them both and gripped tae's and kook's hair making both of their lifeless body jerk upwards. The man glared at them for a long while.

" Burn them.........."
The said male left from their .

This is the First life of Taekook that was filled with betrayal. And the danger was not lurking around the pack but it was in the pack waiting for Them.