⭐❇✴1✴❇⭐

Author's pov :

Moon light pack
At 12:00 am

* cries * " my lady it's a beautiful boy " said the maid to the Luna while her alpha was being a nervous wreck.
" Raven are y-you o-ok " the alpha asked as his voice was filled with so much worry.
" calm down, Ray you are behaving like your the one who was giving birth " the Luna said as she was embraced by the alpha.
" I can't help but worry though " said the alpha as he sigh.
" Alpha, here " said the maid as she handed the new born to the couple.
" He is so handsome " said the Luna as she held her baby .
"yes he is " said the alpha.
" Ray, the name you thought of, what is it " Raven asked as she remembered her husband looking for the name of the child.
" I got some good names but I like Taehyung the most " said the alpha as he looked at the Luna.
" Taehyung..............Now on your name is Taehyung. " the the Luna to the baby who is now sleeping peacefully in her arms.

At the Night shade pack .
At 12:00 am

* cries * " Luna he is a beautiful boy " said the maid to the Luna who was laying on the bed while squeezing her alphas hand to the point where it was broken.
" L-Lilith, look at the baby he is so handsome " said the alpha while he caressed his hand which was squeezed by his wife.
" he is so handsome,  look Liam, he looks just like us both mixed. " said the Luna as the maid handed her the baby.
" he is my dear he is " said the alpha as he looked at his now crying, smiling wife with a loving smile.
" Lilith what is the name you decide to name the baby" the alpha asked as he was not allowed to hear the name until the baby was born no matter how much he begged his wife.
" it's Jungkook,  cute and hot aright " Luna asked as she looked at the alpha.
"yes it is,  now on your name is Jungkook " said the alpha as he embraced his two most important people in his life.

Warning :
Chapters will be short.