ch. 13

y/n's pov

She had her legs wrapped around his waste. They were deeply staring into each others eyes. My heart broke into pieces as I watched Gio lean in for a kiss and their lips touch. He did it all so effortlessly. He did it without a care in the world. Gio turned his head and looked at me as tears flowed down my face. My heart was truly broken. "y/n wait i-i can explain" Gio says putting the girl down. I caught a glimpse at her face. It was Ali.

"forget it. we're done." i say as i broke down. I dropped the book and ran home. i pushed the gate open and saw daniel at the bottom of the stairs. He saw me, my heart was aching. I was crumbling to pieces. I walked up to him and collapsed in his arm. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest. I was shaking so much. All I could do is sit there and cry into his chest. He was rubbing my back attempting to calm me down. "i'm sorry." i continue breaking down. "i should have listened to you daniel."

daniels pov

"shh. you alright y/n? he doesn't deserve you." i reply.I let go of her and grabbed her hand. We walked up the stairs to my apartment door. "Go get some rest y/n, forget about him you deserve better." i said to her, as i brushed the hair out of her face and wiped away her tears with my thumb. "g-good night daniel."y/n says, still breaking down. "good night y/n" i kissed her on the forehead and watched as she made it inside her home. I hated seeing her cry, it almost makes me cry. But i hate to tell her, i told her so.

y/n's pov

I was truly heartbroken. I really did like Gio, and I thought he liked me too. I guess not. Me and him are better off friends.

I cried myself to sleep, the thought of Gio with Ali broke me even more. Why does she keep doing these things to me? I have done nothing to her.

I woke up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were super red from the night before. i got ready, wearing sweatpants and a crew neck. I left my hair in a messy bun and walked out the door putting on my clear glasses. I hung my head low. "hey y/n, i heard what happened and i'm sorry. He doesn't deserve you." Freddy told me. "uh thanks." i mumble as i get into the car. i was miserable, i was trying not to treat people poorly because of what happened but it's hard. It was silent, well before Freddy turned up the radio. My favorite song was playing. In the corner of my eye I seen Freddy look at me, then he looked back at Daniel. The two boys began jamming out to the song. I couldn't help but laugh, they were singing so off key. I sang along with them, we were all giggling and singing. It made me happy, it took my mind off of everything that was happening.

We arrived at the school, I walked off to my locker to get stuff and put stuff away. Daniel approached me. "Hey, you look pretty today, just like always." Daniel says giving me a charming smile. "stop lying" i giggle. "no, you look pretty, i swear it's true." "well thanks danny." i get up on my tippy toes and peck him in the cheek. "bye now!" i say. I turn around and Gio is standing there, staring. "y/n can we please talk?" he asks. "there's nothing to talk about, i forgive you. It's just that im not gonna waste my time and give you a second chance" i tell him sternly. "y/n please, i really like you. i never meant to hurt you." he replies. "no, if you really liked me you wouldn't have done that to me. we're done, bye now." i put my hand in his shoulder as i walk away.

The end of the day came and I met the boys in the parking lot. "i beat you here" Daniel says, winking at me. "that's a first." i say giggling. I turn an look, I see Gio, making out with a different girl. She was pinned to his red beat up car. Daniel was staring at me, he could tell I looked sad. "hey y/n, you wanna get ice cream later?" Daniel asks, trying to cheer me up. "that would be nice, let's do it!" i reply, giving him a slight smile. I look back at Gio, but then I see Ali approaching me. "hey y/n, here's your book back." she says handing it to me. I take it, "oh uh thanks." "look, i'm sorry about you and Gio, he didn't tell me you two were dating. I'm done with him." Ali says. "oh no, don't worry about it. it's whatever." i say, giving Ali a smile. "See ya later!" Ali turns around and walks off waving. i waved back.

Please Give Me Feedback! Stay Slaying :)