(Author's POV)

-While Navi was with the maknae line, the parents and hyung line were talking.-

Nidhi: Have you guys decided where you want to go for your honeymoon?

Joon: No eomma, we are going to talk with Navi before we decide.

Jin: Yes, plus we have already visited most of the countries so we want Navi to choose.

-After a while. They all went to eat breakfast. Now Navi and BTS were sitting in the living room while everyone else was working on decorations for sangeet.-

Tae: Baby, where do you want to go on a honeymoon? *looks at Navi*

Navi: Umm... *thinking* I have an idea, but I don't know if you would like it or not.

Hoseok: What's the idea?

Navi: Why don't we just go to a forest in Korea? *nervous*

BTS: That's a great idea.

Navi: Really? *excited*

Kook: But why the forest?

Navi: Because, we are always on the go and busy in the city. So in the forest we can relax and take time to ourselves.

Jimin: That's a great thought baby.

Yoongi: What should we do now? And how much time before we have to get ready?

Joon: We have about 2 hours before we need to start getting ready.

Navi: What are we going to do till then? *yawns*

Yoongi: You and I are taking a nap! *carries her bridal style and leaves*

Hoseok: What about us?

Maknae Line: We are going to play games. *leaves*

Joon: I will be reading. *starts reading*

Jin: I will watch a movie. *leaves*

Hoseok: I will dance a little. *goes to the back yard*

|| time skip ||

(Navi's POV)

~I woke up after an hour and 30 minutes. I saw that Yoongi was still sleeping so I didn't wake him up as there was still time to get ready. I thought I would take a quick shower and refresh myself.~

|| 30 minutes later ||

~I came out of the bathroom to see the bed empty. Maybe one of the other guys woke up Yoongi and they left to get ready. So, I started getting ready. I was trying to tie the knot of my top but I was having a little bit of difficulty because my hands couldn't reach there.~

Navi: Ugh! Why is this so hard? I wish di was here. Now what? *gives up*

(Yoongi's POV)

~I was going back to our room because I had forgotten my watch there. I walked in to see Navi struggling to tie the strings on her top. She was asking for Priya noona but they had all left for the hall already and it was just the 8 of us. So I walked towards her and tied the strings.~

(Navi's POV)

~I was thinking of what to do when I felt someone's hand on my back. I looked through the mirror to see Yoongi tying the strings. His hands touched my bare back which sent shivers down through my body. Once he was done, he back hugged me and spoke.~