Mrs. Kim: Will do. *leaves with Ye-jun*

~After I finished cooking, I got everything to the dining room and saw that everyone was waiting for me. I place all of the food and drink on the table and sat down between Tae and Jimin.~

(Food pictures)

Mr. Kim: Wow, princess. This food tastes delicious. *smiles*

Navi: Thank you, dad.

Kook: Baby, where is my banana milk?? *looking around the table*

Navi: Oh I forgot. Let me go and get it. *walks to the kitchen* I am back. Here is your banana milk, Kookie. *about to sit down*

Yoongi: Honey, my coffee??

Joon: Mine too..

Navi: Right, *goes to the kitchen and comes back* here you both go. *about to sit down again*

Tae: Baby, could you get me strawberry milk??

Navi: Sure, love. *goes to the kitchen and comes back*

Jimin: Babe, could you....

Mr. Kim: Yah, get it yourself and let her eat. *yells*

Navi: *flinched* It's ok dad.

Mrs. Kim: It is not okay. They are grown men and can't get their drinks themselves. You already cooked all of this food and they are making you work more.

Navi: But mom...

Mrs. Kim: No buts. And you 7, if you want something get it yourself and let my daughter eat in peace.

-While they were talking Yash and Ye-jun were looking at their daughter adapting into her new family. And they were happy to see everyone taking care of Navi and keeping her happy. They knew that they had made the right decision for their daughter.-

~I was happy to have such a loving family. They were crazy but they love each other more. They will do anything for each other and they do not care whether you are rich or not.~

Navi: Okkk everyone eat now please.

Hoseok: Yes ma'am. *everyone laugher*

-time skip-

(Author's POV)

-After breakfast, Navi, Ye-jun, and Mrs. Kim went to the back yard to start the mehandi function. While Priya. Sara and Janhvi came up to Navi-

Priya: Hey princess. *hugs Navi*

Navi: Hello di. Where is jiju? *looking around*

Sara: Hey princess. How are you doing?

Navi: I am fine di. Just a little tired of waking up early and going to bed late.

Janhvi: Also, yesterday you looked so cute with your fiancés. Also most of our cousins were jealous because their husbands never act like that with them.

Ye-jun: Girls, sit down so they can start on your mehandi. Then you all can rest.

Cousin6: Can I sit before Navi?

Navi: No because it's not your wedding and also the mehandi designer is only for me, Priya di, Janhvi di, Sara di, my mother-in-law, and mom. Also some of my friends. So you will have to get your mehandi done from your mother-in-law or your mother. *walks off with Priya, Janhvi, and Sara*