WHEN THE LETTER CAME

In Seoul,

No one's pov,

Eun - What?? I hope you are joking.. You sent the receipt here???? I told you clearly that this is very very confidential.. Okay okay whom did you give?? Tall man with angry look?? Ohh then a beautiful lady??? ( he talked on his phone).

That time Amelia came to Jk's room.

Amelia : Jungkook, You wrote a letter to Tae?? ( while showing him a receipt)

?? : Without my permission?? ( outside of the room)

All of them looked back and widden their eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

In Yongdong,

Namjin came to Min's room.

Nj : Min, try to understand.

Min : When I have a miscarriage, you brought Tae to me. You kept his in my lap and said that he is my son from today.

Namjin looked at each other sadly. Then Jin came to Min.

Jin : We didn't forget your sorrow Noona. But Tae will go there as Jungkook's husband. And you used to attach with him(kook) so much. And we will never find any eligible boy as him Noona.

Nj: Min , if we don't forget our past we can't see our Tae happy.

Min: He didn't stay happy there. (frustratedly said).

NJ: Chan talked about the marriage by himself, Min.

Min : He also talked about before right?
We just can keep our promise and think about other's but he don't , Hyung. The Jeon family is so cold hearted, they can cheated on that woman who is a mother of their own little child. Tae will be not only his husband but also son in law of this family.

Namjin hung there head down.

Min : I won't let my Tae go to that hell where the women, who is full of selfishness and deceit, lives.

NJ : Okay I will tell Chan about your decision . But what about Tae? Which my eyes see, your eyes didn't ignore that right? This marriage proposal turned into his dream, Min. ( they talked about Tae). If the marriage will get cancelled he will be also broken.

The situation tensed up..

--------------------------------------------------------------

In Seoul,

Mr. Jeon entered in the room. Everyone got tensed. Amelia hid the receipt behind her back.

Amelia smiled at Mr. Jeon and nodded as no. Then Mr. Jeon left from there.

Jk: Thank you Mom for not to show the receipt to dad.

Amelia : I can't say a lie to your father but if it's about your whole life I can shut my mouth. (Said while smile) .

Amelia: I don't know anything about this ( while handed Jk the receipt).

Jk : Thank you ( small smile).

Then Amelia left from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In Yongdong,

Vminkook were on the way to church.

Jimin: Now Gomo also agreed.

Tae: She didn't tell yes.

Jimin: She will definitely say yes. Challenge?

Tae: If you loose, I will kill you.

Jimin: Umm.. Hmm Tae Tae are you getting that impatient to meet that boy?? Now we have to see that boy ( teasingly said). Tae let's go to your school.

Tae: Whyy are you getting impatient? And the school is closed today, I can't see him today. ( sadly said).

They go to church and prayed to God.

Jimin: Tae, what if god give you only husband but not love??

Tae: He have filled love in me already. When he makes us meet with our partners, we have to give all the love to them ( shyly said). He made me meet with him(jk) and now that will be happened what he(god) wants. ( smiled).
Now I will get husband and his love too.
Btw where did hope go??

Hope came there running.

Hope : Hyung~ Hyung~ ( said while gasping in excitement).

Tae: What happened Hope? ( said confusingly)

Hope: You didn't even said yes, and a love letter has already came for you... ( said excitedly). Brother in law sent that.

Tae lowered his face in embarrassment.

Jimin: Now Tae will be relaxed. His face has not seen yet, but his heart will be seen now, right Tae Tae?? ( teasingly said).

Tae started to blush madly .

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜