T҉h҉i҉r҉t҉e҉e҉n҉

Omniscient
(A Week Later)

This whole week for August has been very chaotic. From trying to connect with Gia to the fights breaking out left and right and almost getting kicked out and arrested because he was framed and much more other things. August decided to go sit outside as he just closes his eyes and takes in the nature that's all around him.

After the Twitter blow up, Charquita just decided to pack all of her things and just leave and drop out of the university. She's planned on leaving the whole entire state. Gia ended up getting out of the sorority she was in and decided to join student development instead.

Meanwhile, Cory had went to his mother's funeral with Emory and once they made it to the repass, Ava shown up begging to take her back after breaking up with her a few other nights which made Cory get caught with the girls figuring out that he was dating them both at the same time which made Cory end up being single with no girlfriend at all. Both of the girls left him after that then he was back on his way to rehab after attending his mother's funeral and Rodrick got locked up in prison for one year with a five thousand dollar fine once got back to ATL with Ronnie. Before that happened in Rodrick gave Ronnie a good amount of money to live on by for the time being and stay at his condo for him and Ronnie caught Steph up on Rodrick at the club when they went a week ago when Rodrick came to Nola, but who knows why Ronnie still agreed to do this for Rodrick while he's locked away.

Since that night August and Andre went out to the bar, Andre has been still trying to heal and get on by. Andre still continues to focus on schoolwork and football since he made the team. Charquita kept trying to beg Andre to get back with her, but Andre kept constantly turning her down and told her he didn't want anything to do with her.

As for Adonis, he's been trying to talk to April and see her. April sees Adonis now and then meanwhile Angel has been talking to this guy she met on a dating app.

Now, Andre was sitting down with August as they both in the room finishing up some work. "What are your plans with Gia?" Andre asks.

"I'm still trying to figure out how I can get to her. But she's the most complex female I have ever tried to get at." August sighs.

"I don't even know why you're still trying." Andre shrugs.

"I told you she hasn't been the same since Rodrick." Andre adds.

"I know, but I don't want to blame all of that on her. I'm just trying to still give her space and time." August shrugs.

"Pointers to you for being so understanding. Gia don't know how lucky she is for a guy like you to come across her." Andre comments.

"Yeah...Besides that, I probably should go check up on my sister. I haven't heard from her for a while." August says as she begins to stand up.

"You coming?" August asks.

"Sure, why not." Andre shrugs as he gets up after.

Once the boys made it to Angel's door, August knocked on the door as Angel came out wearing a black short dress with black heels and had her hair straightened with makeup on. "Wow." Andre says.

"Oouuu, who you looking all cute for." August teases his sister as she chuckles.

"There's this guy I've been talking to and I plan on meeting him somewhere privately today." Angel smiles.

"Privately." August rubs his chin.

"Yeah you ain't going alone." August smiles as Angel lifts an eyebrow.

"I'll be fine. Trust me I have a taser on me and a few other weapons." She smiles.

"Still, no. I'll be your shadow." August smiles back at her.