E҉i҉g҉h҉t҉

Omniscient
(The Next Day)

August was sleep on the couch in the hotel until his phone rings. He squinted his eyes as he saw that it was Ronnie calling. He swiped it then talks, "What up?"

"Have you seen the blogs on Instagram- shit just social media lately?" Ronnie asks as August furrowed his eyebrows.

"No? Why?" August mumbled.

"You may want to look." Ronnie tells him as August gets up to look at the message Ronnie sends him on Instagram.

August sees that it's his parents kissing on there with him standing by them as his eyes widened, "Oh shit- this isn't good."

Meanwhile

"I can't fucking believe you!" Celeste slams the magazine paper into Adonis's chest as he looks at the front cover.

"So this, so this is how you're doing things with her now?" Celeste talks.

"Celeste, I'm gonna be real honest with you. I don't give not one damn. Let the media talk. It was bound to happen anyways." Adonis responds as Celeste shakes her head.

"See this...This isn't going to work. Nah, uh. Not at all for me." Celeste shakes her head.

"Adonis, I'm not about to sit up here and play house with you no longer. Our kids are grown and I am up to the point I may file a divorce at this point!" Celeste exclaims as Adonis looks.

"And the way I'm feeling, I'll probably take you for all you got and leave you filthy in the gutter with nothing. Take it all from you. Your assets, Visionary, you name it." Celeste grits her teeth as she talks.

Adonis sighs as he places his hands in his pockets, "You wouldn't dare to go through that turf war with me, Celeste. You can play dirty, but I can be dirtier too."

Celeste loudly laughs as she made a serious face to talk, "Technically you're agreeing to this."

"I guess I am." Adonis responds.

Celeste nods her head, "Let the games begin. I'll let you know when I'll start to file."

"Let me know when that time comes." Adonis shrugs.

"Just know it'll be all or nothing for one of us. And I don't think it'll be me leaving out with nothing." Adonis lastly as he takes off his ring and throws it on the bed before turning around to leave out.

Adonis sighs as he continues to walk until his phone rings. He saw that it was Camille, "If this about the picture me and April last night, trust me, I already saw it and dealt with Celeste about it."

"No, we that was going to come second. It's about the girl, we know where she is now." Camille responds.

"Great, where is she?" Adonis asks.

"She's owns a voodoo shop in New Orleans now. She's been there ever since she left the foster home in Texas she was placed before she made eighteen a month ago." Camille tells him.

"That's crazy how she's been there the whole time. Can you do me a favor and go down there to get to her on the private jet, tonight?" Adonis asks.

"Sure. I'll get right on it now. I can leave out now to quickly handle that, if you like." Camille responds.

"Yeah. And is our lawsuit added to the hospital's other ones?" Adonis asks.

"Yup. Since you're so big, it's gonna hit the blogs to the point everyone who's been involved already been arrested and looking at life or the death penalty. And the state is also looking to settle everyone who's been involved and still relocating those back to their original families if possible as well." Camille explains.